• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you feel about the lottery?

Lascar78

• Premium Member

#1 - New York Knicks

#2 - Charlotte.

#3 - Atlanta.

Call it a haunch... This is your top 3 right here. What better time for Stern to pull out the old Ewing fix again....

This year we will see a team with 3.5% of a chance move up!

Why do I feel this way...

As proven last yr..

Stern loves Screwing the Hawks.

NY needs a big man.....

Charlotte needs Paul...

I Predict IT WILL HAPPEN

• Premium Member

You will see.

Stern can explain it away with the Numbers... But Basketball is hurting. The playoffs have lost interest. Viewership is down 35%!!! And really, i thought that this style of play was better than what we had..

Stern cannot let:

NY, LAL, Boston, and Philly all be bad at the same time. Those are his blue chip Stock!

NY and LAL are in the lottery this year.

Boston has a lot of free agents being lost.

Philly's team is getting old.

Watch the lottery help the Knicks... because no other market makes that kind of money... Plus he couldn't really justify the Lakers getting the first pick overall with 0.8% of a chance.

Just like he wouldn't allow the Juwaun Howard FA acquisition to Miami to happen a few years ago.. He will do something with this draft!

As of right now I don't care as long as it is a top 3 pick, since there is no clear cut number one at this time and there are 3-4 players that would really help the Hawks.

So if they get the first pick great, pick Bogut pending workouts.

If the Hawks get the second or third pick, then they can take a point guard, whichever they like better.

Either way a significant hole has been filled.

I can't believe you have the balls of guaranteeing what's going to happen in the lottery after how sure you were that the hawks would be #1 last year. You said that you'd stop saying the lottery was rigged if you were wrong I believe. You can come up with a reason for any outcome. In one year you've changed from knowing "Stern wants the hawks to succeed again" to "Stern loves to screw the hawks". Which one is it?

I will laugh when NY does not move up.

lol

that's not a hunch...that's ur belief that the lottery is rigged and ur opinion on who stern would choose if it was rigged...that's not the definition of a hunch

and again, they have auditors just like in real lotteries...and again, no matter how it ends up, you will have a story of why they did it this way....

"big market team"

"lebron needs help"

"blue chip teams can't suck"

"don't wanna make it obvious"

"feels for the little guys"

"raise average attendance"

• Premium Member

Today is the day!!!! IT'S THE DAMN DAY MAN!!! And I feel like I need to scream...I'm so motherf#ckin' excited!!!! (6 cups of coffee don't help either)!!!!

We could very well know EXACTLY who we're going to be picking TONIGHT depending on how the balls drop

We've never had such a high probability of landing one of the top 3 picks...and with so many decent candidates at the top and so many questions to be answered...MAN, am I amped! I can't stand it! grin.gif

I'm gonna run outside and scream! lol Is anyone else as anxious out there!!!!

DAMN, I can't stand it!