• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone one interested in Starbury?

Blunt91

From Realgm

NY Post - There are strong indications that Seattle super-agent Aaron Goodwin is concerned with the new Knicks' backcourt glut that leaves his client Jamal Crawford in a precarious spot.

There are appearances Goodwin is eager to see point guard Stephon Marbury traded.

Goodwin, who is a friend Isiah Thomas, is the agent for Seattle native Crawford and the Knicks first-round pick, Washington 5-foot-9 point guard Nate Robinson.

Thomas said in April that Marbury was not untouchable. An anonymous agent was quoted yesterday said he thinks the plan is to make Marbury available.

not interested at all...although I like marbury as a highlight reel type player...he's never been on a consistent winner...and when he had a chance he left minnesota and KG??? Selfish guy not the right kind of leadership we need for this team with the nucleus being so young. Who's to say Jarret Jack isn't still available????

Quote:

He's a loser, a career loser who had an opportunity to play with one of the best players in the league and said "me first".

Not exactly. Marbury has been placed in some bad situations throughout his career. Yes, he made a selfish choice when he was 21 years old, but to call him a career loser is harsh.

IMO Marbury would slow the development of the younger players. He would throw up 20 shots per game and feel like he's the only one who can do anything. I see him trying to take too much responsibility and the whole team gets on his @$$ for not being a team player. I'd much rather have Damon Jones or Damon Stoud, for a short term fix.