• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the deal with this

macdaddy

• Moderators

image_1777602.jpg

Everytime I look at this image I'm puzzled. You can see a very selfish rationalization for what Belkin is doing with this business transaction. Its a power play for whatever crazy reason he has.

But why in the world would you approach BK like that. That defies any kind of logic. BK has worked his ass off to build this team and pulls off the biggest transaction in years for the Hawks. Now I don't have a problem with Belkin not liking the deal but then he basically attacks BKs credibility in a public way. Then he wants to pretend like their still on speaking terms. That's BS.

The deal is, "I've beaten you into a pulp. You don't have

a leg to stand on. You're a wuss. Now, shake on it!"

Maybe not, but that's my take on the matter.

All that work. All that planning. Everything he had

hoped and dreamed for, shot all to pieces. And, on top

of that, you want a handshake ?? Get real, as the kids

would say.

If he wins all this, fires everyone and moves to Vegas

and they become the Vegas Craps, Hawksquawk is dead too!! cool.gif

I really do find the picture to be laughable, because Belkin is just idiot, but he's only doing what a business man does, and a hand shake doesn't cure things.

I could only hope BK didn't shake the hand of Belkin, but I can also understand why he would.

Billy Knight has to be exausted, because I'm sure he's always on the phone trying to rebuild the Hawks, and it's like a effot that ended with a cliff.

because he has no class...he's doing that as a fake attempt to look like he is trying to get along. BK's nonresponse, tells you that Belkin is truly a bad man behind doors. and for BK not to even swallow his pride because there is a cameraman there is a powerful statement.

Quote:

if hes 250-275... he should give himself a contract, and start at CENTER for us.

he'll be an upgrade over Collier.

BK is tall. Can he give us comparative production to what Collier is giving us? I hope not. If BK can we are in serious trouble.