• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TV Coverage STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

in my area.

I live just outside Chattanooga, TN. I have always been able to watch the Hawks on FSN and Turner South.

Wednesday night - I didn't get the Hawks, I got the NHL Predators!

Friday night- I said ok the Predators are not playing I'll get to see the Hawks. Nope, I got Pro-Football weekly. Well at that point being frustrated I called Charter Cable. She told me it was a blackout game!!! I retorted "They're on the west coast in Los angeles!!!! She didn't know what to say.

Sat night - Ok Turner South, I'll get the game. Nope, some movie. I call Turner south this morning and the lady tells me the Hawks games are only shown in Georgia! I responded by telling her I have always watched them in the past on TS, she says I must have been getting the feed I shouldn't have! She wasn't very kind at all.

I have called FSN and got the vm and haven't heard from them.

Anyone understand my FRUSTRATION????

• Premium Member

Vol, the same thing is happening to me in Western NC. I'd understand if I got the Bobcats' games, but I don't.

If you get a return phone call, PLEASE mention my situation as well. I got a call from a guy with the Hawks the other day, and he told me to contact Charter...

...in other words, we're screwed.

Quote:

I have called FSN and got the vm and haven't heard from them.

Don't expect a call back from FSN. My wife used to work for them, and the standard operating procedure for complaints via phone messages is to delete it. Fox neither has the money nor the desire to please their viewing audience. You'll have to pay to get the games.

I live in N.J. and have both digital Comcast cable and Direct T.V. Here you can get nba league pass on both, I get it via Direct T.V. Its great to be able to watch the Hawks but one thing that sukkks is you dont get to choose which broadcast you watch and so far this year all 3 games the Hawks played I got the opposing teams broadcast. I hate having to hear other announcers. I just want Ratbun and Smitty or even Neal. I really wish we get Stinger back but I guess I shouldnt worry since they hardly ever use the Hawks broadcast on league pass.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Give me your zip code and when they call I'll talk to them about you too. Guess I just have to check with Charter on league Pass.

If they don't offer league pass, sounds like they don't want NBA customers in our area...