• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks dissed on TNT By Charles Barkley

SmooveTheFuture

Soon as I heard Redd was on that show. I knew they would say several bad things about the Hawks. They did it last year when Jamison of the Wizards came to down and was a guess of the show. Next game the Wiz beat the Hawks in a easy game. I hate the bashing. The Hawks don't seem to have enough pride some nights to prove anyone wrong.

It's also funny with him talking about defense when his

fat@ss was one of the worst defensive players possibly in

league history. If he coulda played some he might have

actually won a title. Then role players like Kenny Smith wouldn't be flash rings at him.

But then again what should I expect... Sir Charles is from

Alabama isn't he?

• Premium Member

He is an arrogant sob and wants to get into politics. Now him getting into politics would be funny because they would rip his big behind and he won't be able to take it!

I don't care for the Hawks bashing, but the only way to change it is start winning. We are the laughing stock of the league now because of the rebuilding mode this franchise is in wherever you agree with it or not. I am not a BK fan at all but that is what I am stuck with at this point. I don't dislike BK but his thought process did not work in Memphis and goes back to the old Milwaukee Bucks who had Sidney Moncrief, Paul Pressy and that bunch. They won around 50 games but when they got to the playoffs were eliminated quickly because of no size and that is what worries me about how this team is being assembled.

Only time will tell.

Quote:

He is an arrogant sob and wants to get into politics. Now him getting into politics would be funny because they would rip his big behind and he won't be able to take it!

I don't care for the Hawks bashing, but the only way to change it is start winning. We are the laughing stock of the league now because of the rebuilding mode this franchise is in wherever you agree with it or not. I am not a BK fan at all but that is what I am stuck with at this point. I don't dislike BK but his thought process did not work in Memphis and goes back to the old Milwaukee Bucks who had Sidney Moncrief, Paul Pressy and that bunch. They won around 50 games but when they got to the playoffs were eliminated quickly because of no size and that is what worries me about how this team is being assembled.

Only time will tell.

Well, I'm tired of Charles Barkley PERIOD. He isn't funny

anymore.

Haven't watched Charles since last year but unless something has changed, I like him. Speaks his mind and many of the things he say are correct, whether we like them or not.

But I wish he would actually give a critical analysis of the team instead of just bash them.

Charles Barkley doesn't dislike the Hawks. As a matter of fact, before the season started he said the Hawks would be "much improved." He has also stated in the past that it will take a few years for them to contend for the playoffs. The constant losing is what's causing him to bash the Hawks now. I think he feels we should be a little better than what I record indicates.

Quote:

hey he's a color commentator stating the obvious. i look for Redd and their PG to go off against the Hawks.

When Barkley said that last night, I was halfway laughing and saying "F you Barkley" at the same time.

But I was laughing because it was the truth.

The one thing about Charles is that he doesn't sugarcoat anything. And you have to respect that about him.

I can't be mad at him because he told the truth about the Hawks. I mean, Mike James looked like the best scoring PG in the NBA when he played us.

I certainly can't hate on Charles Barkley for stating the obvious.

We're terrible and EVERYONE has a field day against our team...

ATLANTA SPIRIT... DROP THE LOSERS (KNIGHT & WOODSON) and bring in a winning attitude. I'd love to get Stan Van Gundy, hell, i'd even settle for Bob Weiss.

What about a top name college guy (Billy Donovan?)

ANYONE OTHER THAN THE JOKERS WE HAVE NOW!!!