• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Artest to Sacto for Peja

Duff_Man

team to motivate you into making a deal! It will be interesting to see how many other deals happen now that Artest is off the market.

As for Peja, he can't hurt and assuming he can regain his form, he and O'Neal can form a nice inside outside combo. Also, they can't help but benefit by having Jax go from their 2nd option to their 3rd option on offense.

I REALLY like the deal for SAC. When Bonzi and Reef get healthy, Miller/Reef/Artest/Bonzi/Bibby SHOULD be a pretty darn good starting lineup.

Sacramento now officially renounces the deal because Artest doesn't want to play there.

Maybe those who are furious that we didn't get Ron now understand why BK didn't want to risk it. I doubt he wanted to play here. It's too bad because he is so damn talented.

What an @sshole

no they don't, but sacramento found out before the deal was official, and didn't want to deal with it. Theoretically, if sacramento accepted it, the deal would go through and artest would be forced to play, and would receive no pay if he didn't.

I wonder how pissed peja is right now grin.gif another team screwed by ron

Quote:

Quote:

OMG what a flake. Guy thinks he should have veto power wtf.

Ron is a top 10 player in the NBA, but he's worth more than a Peja that's on the decline. Although, I must say that Ron is a jerk as a person.

1. Artest is not a top 10 player...especially now with tis fiasco.

2. What an odd situation. According to ESPN right now, they are calling a wednesday morning meeting to talk with Ron and see if he will accept the trade. What a mess.