• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on the game

macdaddy

• Moderators

How bad is our bench that we play a 2 overtime game and only 7 players play? (I know Batista and Donta played but barely)

We really miss Lue and Chill.

I don't care that we lost to the Knicks. The Hawks are on the brink of becoming a winning team.

JJ is the man.

• Admin

haha dude, when white boy went up, pulled it back and then threw it down, I was like kenny smith, "it's ovah!". Fortunately it was not. But yes, that was an embarassing moment. But I give dude some credit. For a big, unathletic looking white boy, he sure showed some hops and body control.

Our interior defense is bad, and our ability to stop a penetrating point guard is bad..I love JJ but its obvious he cannot guard the quick 1's..Ivey is not really a good defender either, and Salim is Salim..

That being said, I think Woody hurt us especially in the 2nd overtime..They had a fresh big Jackie Butler dominating our wore out guys that had 5 fouls..I thought he should have put in Esteban or Edwards to at least get some fresh legs and aggressiveness on Butler.

Butler would be one of my top big men targets this offseason..He just looks like he might be special.

I red this morning an article from a Dallas newspaper that talked about DJ Mbenga not being brought back next season. He's played well in limited action for the Mavs this season. I know alot of people were high on him last offseason on this board.

Quote:

haha dude, when white boy went up, pulled it back and then threw it down, I was like kenny smith, "it's ovah!". Fortunately it was not. But yes, that was an embarassing moment. But I give dude some credit. For a big, unathletic looking white boy, he sure showed some hops and body control.

I find it just as embarassing when black boys dunk on our team too. I mean you expect that though out of athletic black boys.

(I'm not the pc police and I'm not offended but you're use of "white boy" twice is a little tasteless just as if I were to seriously post something like above)