• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sekou has idea re Oneal

DrReality

From today's AJC blog.

The most intriguing thing I’ve read or heard so far is that Indiana All-Star big man Jermaine O’Neal might be available this summer. I know people have talked about Kevin Garnett, Allen Iverson and of course just about every player on the Knicks’ roster being available. But O’Neal is the guy that could really be the linchpin for a summer free for all if the Pacers are serious about moving him. In my estimation O’Neal, like Garnett and Iverson, is too valuable to move because there is absolutely no way to receive adequate compensation in return. He’s still a young guy that can elevate a team trying to get to the next level, a team like maybe the Hawks.

He goes on to say that he is likely more marketable than KG or AI.

You seem to be the only one bothered by AHF's picture. If he was going to remove it he would have done it by now.

Get a friggin grip. Seems to me like you have some personal issues you need to work out if you are so bothered by a picture.

Quote:

You seem to be the only one bothered by AHF's picture. If he was going to remove it he would have done it by now.

Get a friggin grip. Seems to me like you have some personal issues you need to work out if you are so bothered by a picture.

everybody on this board has some personal issues.

Quote:

Quote:

AI is a gangsta.

DISH THE DAMN PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the evil is gone, the picture will also leave.

Seriously...is it that bad of a pic? Geez. I love that shot. That photographer should get a Pulitzer or whatever they give out for pictures.

Quote:

Quote:

He goes on to say that he is likely more marketable than KG or AI.

How does he figure that? More marketable than AI?

The only way I could see that making sense is that JO is a lot younger and has that many more years of marketability left in the tank. But yeah, as of right now I'd say the marketability goes alphabetically by first name - AI, KG, JO. And I'd be happy with any of the three in a Hawks uni next year!

Quote:

Quote:

But yeah, as of right now I'd say the marketability goes alphabetically by first name - AI, KG, JO.

Were you sick for a couple days after they taught the letter I?

Nah, I was trying to be slick by going alpha first name, but I just realized that would put Jermaine ahead of Kevin.

That's what I get for posting toward the tail end of my shift. smile.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

When the evil is gone, the picture will also leave.

So I'm assuming both men pictured have to be gone then? There is lots of evil in that picture.

You may question the competency of BK but there is only one source of evil in that picture.