• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Desanga Diop = All-Star in 2 years; Dirk = Scrub

wasBlackHawkDown

I am putting my credibility up on the line. Diop will turn into a defensive star and a monster on the boards in less than 2 years and we will regret not having him. Bargani is a flop waiting to happen. Patrick O'Bryant is the best player in this draft. And the Hawks will be issolved due to ownership problems. I told you we should have sold the team to Puff Daddy or Bob Johnson........But I am a racist confused.gif

Just kidding about Dirk being a scrub, all I can say is Dirk was pissing me off for a good 6 years, running around like a confused deer in the headlights, trying to play point gaurd. Your 7'0" tall you dont need to dribble or take jump shots. Man up and bring it to the hole. PERIOD. Avery Johnson might be the best coach in history, he has taken a group of no defense playing misfits and molded them into a great team. Especially Dirk, Dirk isnt running around looking scared, trying to pass to Micheal Finley when the heat is on.

Yeah BlackHawk I would have loved for Diddy to have become a owner. Maybe Diddy, Jermaine Dupri and Chris Tucker should have formed a group and tried to buy the team. I guess AOL/TimeWarner sold it to the guys they thought would be the best at running the team.

Quote:

I told you we should have sold the team to Puff Daddy or Bob Johnson........

This is probably the only thing u said on this post that i agree with. The task of a NBA OWNER is hard to complete when you have to have discuss it inside and out and have MAJORITY of the team members agree w/ your idea and thoughts. its so much easier when theres only 1 BIG MAN to make all the decisions.

i personally would want someone passionate; 1 single person. Arthur Blank, Puff Daddy, Mark Cuban, even the Maloof Brothers (2 isint that bad). But a board of SEVERAL owners?

its hard...

Quote:

Avery Johnson might be the best coach in history, he has taken a group of no defense playing misfits and molded them into a great team.

Hes a great coach and hes on track to do some great things. However, he has to do a lot more to be considered the BEST COACH IN HISTORY. unless u believe all the coaches in past (history of the NBA) are pussycoaching stiffs.

Something tells me though that P. Diddy wouldn't get along with Billy Knight. Billy would probably have resigned or been fired if Diddy was the owner. Two men with big egos like Sean Combs and Billy Knight could not co-exist together.

• Moderators

Quote:

speaking of Jermaine, did you know he named his kid, Jermajesty? worst name on the planet.

How high must he have been when he thought up that one? I can totally see someone coming up with that as a joke but saddling your kid with that is just mean.

Quote:

Quote:

speaking of Jermaine, did you know he named his kid, Jermajesty? worst name on the planet.

How high must he have been when he thought up that one? I can totally see someone coming up with that as a joke but saddling your kid with that is just mean.

It's not all that bad...likely all his friends will just shorten it to Jerm grin.gif