• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 free agents that make us instant contender!!!!

jerrywest

Dumars wants to give Ben $10 mill for 4 years.

I am hoping for a big series from Harris. Thats the only way Dallas wouldn't overpay Terry.

We need to go after Big Ben even if we don't want him. Just to inflate his price. We have yet to take revange for the Konkac fiasco.

Quote:

Some team will give him a big contract, and I'm not going to be too happy if it's the Hawks.

We are the only team with money and need of a PG. Besides Harris needs to play a lot of minutes next year. His upside is much higher than JT and he is wrapped up in the cheap rookie contract. They can't play JT+Harris against big guards. Our chances are not as low as most people think.

Cuban is in the Finals, where he has been trying to get to for years. No way he lets Terry go now.

Harris is a one trick pony. He drives well (though not nearly as good as Tony Parker) but if you take that away he isn't that good.

Dallas is looking to win now and they have the pieces to do it. KVH's contract comes off the books so even if they resign Terry their overall team salary will still go down.

I just can't see him breaking up a Finals team just to give Harris more pt.

Quote:

i think i've reconsidered and don't want Terry. I was watching a couple games and although he can shoot the open shot and is servicable as point, he wasn't all that impressive and seemed weak defensively...

i'd prefer harris

Would you take Harris for #5?

Quote:

Quote:

i think i've reconsidered and don't want Terry. I was watching a couple games and although he can shoot the open shot and is servicable as point, he wasn't all that impressive and seemed weak defensively...

i'd prefer harris

I would

• Moderators

I agree. He's a very good player, but he looked just as good when he was with us. Its not like Diaw who went from bench to 31 points in the playoffs. JT looks good just like he did here, but he also has the same liabilities he had here.

Quote:

I agree. He's a very good player, but he looked just as good when he was with us. Its not like Diaw who went from bench to 31 points in the playoffs. JT looks good just like he did here, but he also has the same liabilities he had here.

He shot a better during the season... That's the only difference..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'd prefer harris

I would

me too. he's much better than that poser-thug JT.