• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the wait is over! Hawks tip off tonight!

gsuteke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

A friend of mine will be at the game, so I'll post his opinions on it either tonight or tomorrow.

we need to figure out a way to get access. i'm not a computer guy so i don't know how easy/hard that will be to do if someone has NBATV.

orlando has been showing some of their stuff on their website from what i understand.

So here it is. It's going to be funny when at least one of our guys will be called a bust after one game, or even that our entire team sucks.

I don't want to read too much into it, but for once I'd like to see our guys come out and dominate with all our high draft picks doing most of the damage.

^I agree. If Shelden or Marvin don't dominate tonight it doesn't mean that they're busts...but wouldn't it just feel so much better if they DID dominate? It's time for Marvin to step it up and be the man, and after 4 years battling in the ACC you'd hope Shelden can make an immediate impact.

This matchup should be interesting. If things go according to Hoyle - it should be Shelden vs Milsap at the PF positions banging away for rebounds and position in the paint. I sure hope it's on NBATV - could be VERY interesting. DPOY vs 2 time NCAA rebounding leader. 6-9 258 against 6-8 248.

Not sure, but if you have comcast digital cable, NBATV is part of their sports package which is about $5 a month. I have it, but I'm guessing that if you don't you can order that package right before the first hawks game and cancel it after our last one and it will only cost you a few bucks as it should be prorated.

According to the Utah radio station guide...KBER 101.1FM will join the game in progress at 6pm (i guess that is mtn time so 8pm here). KBER has live streaming audio on their website but I can't get it to work on my machine here at work.

(maybe not a problem...I can't get 790thezone to work on these old pieces of cr#p either).

Quote:

According to the Utah radio station guide...KBER 101.1FM will join the game in progress at 6pm (i guess that is mtn time so 8pm here). KBER has live streaming audio on their website but I can't get it to work on my machine here at work.

(maybe not a problem...I can't get 790thezone to work on these old pieces of cr#p either).

you are the man!

Quote:

^I agree. If Shelden or Marvin don't dominate tonight it doesn't mean that they're busts...but wouldn't it just feel so much better if they DID dominate? It's time for Marvin to step it up and be the man, and after 4 years battling in the ACC you'd hope Shelden can make an immediate impact.

if you look at that roster page i posted who on their roster is in the same ballpark talentwise as Marvin Williams?

Deron doesn't play the same position.

hmmm. i didn't know that Donta Smith was playing for the

Spurs sl team.I hope some team gives him a chance to make a

roster in traing camp.He played pretty well after being called from the d-leauge.

• Premium Member

I noticed that too.

It made me kinda sad because Donta is not a bad player. I really hope he does well and makes a team. I would hate to see him in the league dominating but then again, I would like to see him in the league doing well.