• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the Mystery Big Man

Rexhawk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

If it wasn't for much money I'd love to have "Lo Down" back in Atlanta. He was one of mine and Jaywalker's favorite players. The guy gave the effort every night. Winning games actually matters to him. We could do much worse than to bring him back.

What about Dekembe?? I know he is 39years old but he keeps himself in good shape. He is somebody that we all would recognize even though he isn't the same Deke he was here, it hasn't been that long ago when he was name Defensive player of the year back in 2001. Deke didn't really do to well this past year but his first year in Houston he proved to be a valuable backup for Yao. Again he never was Shaq but he was still well known, and is now only a solid backup.

It's not.

Two things make that so. First, the contract. Second, his character.

Anyone with a big contract is someone you can rule out immediately, and if they have the double whammy of having a bad contract and bad character, then they were never even a blip on the radar.

Drew Gooden? - Cleveland can't seem to tie him down, are we able to package something for him?

Kenyon Martin? - I don't think so, but it would be interesting.

Eddie Griffin? - Not a star, but definitely a young defensive threat. Probably would come the cheapest as Minn would actually be looking to dump salary to help their cap.

Eddie Griffin? - Not a star, but definitely a young defensive threat. Probably would come the cheapest as Minn would actually be looking to dump salary to help their cap.

Give me a break on Griffin. He was caught drinking and masturbating in his car. Sounds like Belkin's kind of player, but until he takes over lets set the moral standard a little higher.

I saw this mentioned over at RealGM and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made. Denver just made a huge commitment to Nene. A deal for Camby would be hinging on Al's deal getting done. Camby has been productive for a while. As far as fit goes, I think he fits beautifully. A long athletic big man that can run the floor, reabound and block shots. He has four years left on his contract at around 8 million dollars per year. There are two problems I see. He is on the wrong side of 30 and he always seems to find himself on the IL at least once a year. The question is, what would we give up?