• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Cavs

exodus

Freije should not play anywhere close to 15 mins in a game, even if Josh Smith is hurt and Shelden is in foul trouble you still have Solomon Jones who ended up playing 5 mins in the entire game yet contributing more than Freije. Horrible substitutions yet again by our coach.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Do we blame Freijie now?????????????????????????

Uhhh...YES!!!. Pathetic shooting, no D, tipping rebounds to the other team, turnovers. he might be the most worthless player i have seen in a Hawks uni.

Uhhh...NO!!!. Blame the guy that refused to pull him out of the game while it was still winnable.

Quote:

I go away for a little bit and come back to the board and see all these negative posts popping up again. Looks like I'll be living it alone for a while longer. I'm not up for reading such pessimism when the Hawks are playing decent ball without a fully healthy roster.

I'm not being negative towards the Hawks, because they played very well for the majority of the game considering the circumstances. However, Freije is a liability while on the court and played 21 mins while a healthy Jones played 4 mins and contributed more in those 4 mins than Freije did in his 21 mins. Something negative should be said about that.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I go away for a little bit and come back to the board and see all these negative posts popping up again. Looks like I'll be living it alone for a while longer. I'm not up for reading such pessimism when the Hawks are playing decent ball without a fully healthy roster.

I normally don't get on scrubs but that had to be the worse 10 minutes of basketball I've ever seen someone play!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Good no one will be standing around on offense now waiting to launch an ill-advised
grin.gif

Well maybe now everyone can finally see the some of the positives Smoove brought to the game. At least he provided some semblance interior D and hustle. The rebounding suffered immediately when he left in the second half. Hopefully, the bench will step it up a bit. This should be Salim's time to shine here.

I know you are not comparing Smith to Freije

No way. There's been a recent "movement" to have Smoove ride the pine as if the team would be better off without him. I was indicating that his absence in the second half might help some people on this board finally understand what he means to this team.

• Premium Member

Quote:

No way. There's been a recent "movement" to have Smoove ride the pine as if the team would be better off without him. I was indicating that his absence in the second half might help some people on this board finally understand what he means to this team.

This sounds like a diesel post. No one in there right mind suggested that Smith be benched in favor of Freije. Please find a quote from somewhere

Quote:

0 pts (on 0-5 shooting), 0 rebounds, 0 assits, 1 turnover

3 fouls

Nice job scrub. Time for you to get a real job.

We have a serious problem with the end of our bench...doesn't matter if all our good guys are healthy - but if we need these guys they are basically useless. That's a mangement failing.

I thought we might be able to "energy" these Cavs in the second half...but our backups are so poor it doesn't matter - Frieje should not be getting paid to play basketball - and this isn't a one-game knee-jerk reaction. confused.gifconfused.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good no one will be standing around on offense now waiting to launch an ill-advised
grin.gif

Well maybe now everyone can finally see the some of the positives Smoove brought to the game. At least he provided some semblance interior D and hustle. The rebounding suffered immediately when he left in the second half. Hopefully, the bench will step it up a bit. This should be Salim's time to shine here.

I know you are not comparing Smith to Freije