• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bobcats in lead for Oden

gsuteke

• Moderators

Quote:

Moot point, Greg Oden is staying through his sophomore year.

We'll see. His family pitched a fit when he couldn't enter the draft last year. I would not count on him returning to Colombus when he would be the #1 pick in the draft. It could happen if he is like Peyton Manning or Matt Leinhart, etc. but I just wouldn't bet on it.

The Bucks make it to the final four, and or win it all...he's gone. Anything less, I think he'll come back. Being from C-bus, I've heard him say many, many times that this isn't a one and done. He's probably just politiking, but who knows...

even if they don't get oden they still get the consolation prize- joakim noah. either way the southeast gets screwed. or they get the third place prize- kevin durant. which one do you want to see.

oden, okafor, morrison, carter, felton

noah, okafor, morrison, carter, felton

okafor, durant, morrison, carter, felton

Quote:

even if they don't get oden they still get the consolation prize- joakim noah. either way the southeast gets screwed. or they get the third place prize- kevin durant. which one do you want to see.

the less I have to see that ugly b@stard Noah the better. he's uglier than Shelden and Lue!

Is Chris Webber ugly? hell I don't know. is Emeka Okafor ugly? hell I don't know.

what I do know is that there are people that you prefer not to look at in this world. in the NBA the names Darius Miles and Chris Kaman come to mind. Noah will be joining that exclusive list soon in by book.

• Moderators

Quote:

'

If we miss the playoffs, I want to see:

Oden, Smith, Williams, Johnson, Claxton

We could get lucky! wink.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Moot point, Greg Oden is staying through his sophomore year.

We'll see. His family pitched a fit when he couldn't enter the draft last year. I would not count on him returning to Colombus when he would be the #1 pick in the draft. It could happen if he is like Peyton Manning or Matt Leinhart, etc. but I just wouldn't bet on it.

Yeah AHF...it's smart for him to say that sort of thing now while he's there - but if his goal was to be in the NBA out of high school, why would he want to risk another year in college?

My guess he'll make a "very difficult decision" and go pro as soon as he can. smirk.gif

Quote:

Quote:

the less I have to see that ugly b@stard Noah the better. he's uglier than Shelden and Lue!

Is Chris Webber ugly? hell I don't know. is Emeka Okafor ugly? hell I don't know.

what I do know is that there are people that you prefer not to look at in this world. in the NBA the names Darius Miles and Chris Kaman come to mind. Noah will be joining that exclusive list soon in by book.

Okafor is attractive.

Quote:

Quote:

Okafor is attractive.

shocked.gif Tried to sneak that one in there, huh?

Well, he is, especially relative to the other guys mentioned in this thread!