• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks need to start Dickau! PLEASE READ!

dimes4life

Hey Hawks fans. I watched and taped the spiurs and knicks game and what I noticed that maybe you notice to is that when Dickau is in the game the Hawks are scoring more points. And what is unbelievable about it is that Dickau, the rookie, is leading it. For example, last night against the Knicks. At the end of the third quarter and start of the fourth Dickau played. He made some great shots, and some great passes that eventually led to baskets(Ham's oop was off the chain). He also made passes where he penetrated and kicked and then another player would pass the ball and have even a more open shot and make it. I believe when he went out of the game the Hawks were up 78-72. at that point, the Hawks were on a 17-2 run. And when Terry and the crew went back in, Terry made two turnovers(in 9 minutes) and the Hawks lost the game. WOW! So, in saying all this, why shouldn't the Hawks start Dickau. I mean they have tried everything else. The Hawks have tried Terry/Newble or Terry/Wilks and before E.Davis' injury Terry/Davis. Am I missing any? in addition, the Hawks are now 14-26 and are in 11th place in the east. My question is why not start Dickau and Terry in the backcourt for once, because it realy can not get any worse.

P.S. The Hawks need a win tommorow for confidence, and they must win against the Cavs in Ceveland this week to establish confidence that they can play on the road too.Tommorow is a new day, the Hawks need to start it off right.

Dickau is easily the best point guard on the roster. He's got a chance to be a very good point in this league, and there's no sense in just wasting him on the bench right now.

This "the match ups dictate who plays" stuff has to stop.

It's very apparent that with Dickau, the offense clicks a lot smoother than with Terry or Wilks at the point.

You are a fraud! You are not a hawks or Dickau fan. You are Little Dicky's publishist. All of you post revolve around Dickau. I hate to tell you but Dickau is a above average BackUp with the potential to be a starter. Sure start Little Dicky. We dont have anything to lose, buit please just say that you are working for Dicky and stop trying to pretend that you are just a fan.

of the game is run through Dickau, or at least he was the one responsible for feeding the ball to Reef. That really spoke volumes about how much Stotts trusts him and I really think that as the season progesses we will see more and more of him and JT together in the backcourt.

It's not going to matter til the team is rebuilt.

You have Terry who doesn't have a position

You have a PF that doesn't care most of the time

You have a below average bench

You have no defenders

You have a turnover prone SF

You have a huge lack of 3pt threats

You have a thin PF playing center

Start the rebuilding.

This team dunno what the [censored] it's doing.Stotts

obviousally has no clue what he is doing and

neither does the players.Reading a play at the

end means very little.

This team doesn't even know what it really wants

to do.

First of all, I am 17. Secondly, the only reason I write on this site is to suppport Dan Dickau, because he is a hawk. So calm down, and don't get so upset becasue the Hawks are losing and my Kings are winning. [censored], get off my back. And Dickau will forever be a better and more recognized player than Jason Terry, period. J.T. needs to get his happy shooting ass traded. man, you really got the [censored] nerve.

yo, BHD- why u so angry at Dimes4Life? So what if hes just a dickau fan and not a hawks fan? who cares, since the hawks suck, he might as well just support his favorite player.

anyhow, i agree with BHD. As of right now- dickau is...

1)an above average bench PG with signs that he can become a starter in this league in a year or 2.

2)hes the best pure PG we have

3)his potential is unknown. If i had to comment on his whole NBA career, i would say that hes a legit starting PG with no allstar selection. he hasnt shown signs that say he will become an allstar, but he isint no SCRUB/WASTE OF A FIRST ROUND PICK player either....

just my 2 cents

the fact that Dickau was drafted by Pete Babcock

makes him questionable.Pete hasn;t really made

a good draft choice that has worked out.Doesn't

look like even JT will not work out here.

• Premium Member

Yep,

we got to see what we got?

Especially this time before the AS Break and the deadline. I'd play the kid 30 mpg just to see what he has. I noted earlier in the season that when the kid came back, the offense flowed smoother under him than under JT... i.e. JT is a SG.