• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

super bowl prediction

drzachary

I think the outcome depends upon whether the Bears defense can score. Don't think that their offense can keep up with the Colts, unless they rattle Payton and pick him off. His interceptions seem to come in clumps and the way the Bears pressure the QB I think they get to him . . . . in which case they win.

Bears by 5.

Quote:

I think the outcome depends upon whether the Bears defense can score. Don't think that their offense can keep up with the Colts, unless they rattle Payton and pick him off. His interceptions seem to come in clumps and the way the Bears pressure the QB I think they get to him . . . . in which case they win.

Bears by 5.

I really don't care. But I'd rather see Peyton not win one.

Quote:

Quote:

Colts 26-20.

http://www.whatifsports.com/partners/fsn/super_bowl/2007.asp

I think that is a great score. Does anyone know if there is going to be rain tonight?

I'm going to say 27-19 Colts. With a late field goal and onside kick from CHI.

Hey Troy - Bears by 3 - 10 bucks and the loser pays HSQK

bottom line is loser loses grin.gif

Still think that the Bears can win the game if their defense makes some turnovers and/or scores some points. Don't think their offense is enough to stay with the Colts and they are gonna need some help. Hope to see their linemen and linebackers in Manning's face all day. If that happens, it will be a good game.