TroyMcClure

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

LOL you are a retard. Nowhere in his post does he mention Mule. He doesn't tell anyone to shut up. His response and yours were night and day different.

I'll do this one more time for you.

He posted. Mule attacked. I defended. He read it and thanked me. WTF do you not understand?

Please don't answer that. I already know.

First of all Mule didn't "attack" anyone. And even if he did HE DIDN'T ATTACK YOU.

Did you defend Ken out of nobility to defend your fellow man? or maybe just to give you another outlet for your anger?

biggun.gif

... he just wants attention, don't give it to him anymore, just click ignore and be done with it, he has no points to make other than to bash people for bashing his bashing.. you are obviously right and he is wrong.. no reason to keep bickering..

He really doesn't even know anything about basketball, he couldn't have possibly played ball or kept up with it his whole life, because he really has nothing. No big deal.

Quote:

... he just wants attention, don't give it to him anymore, just click ignore and be done with it, he has no points to make other than to bash people for bashing his bashing.. you are obviously right and he is wrong.. no reason to keep bickering..

He really doesn't even know anything about basketball, he couldn't have possibly played ball or kept up with it his whole life, because he really has nothing. No big deal.

True. however he is harrassing too many people on here so i figured i would give him some of his own medicine. He really doesn't bother me.

I have been entertained by his feeble responses.

I agree with you that BK would have picked Marvin even if we had Deng. I'm saying he should have taken Deng...then Deron. If he had made those two simple and obvious moves even in foresight...we would be well ahead of where we are now. We have had more than our fair share of chances to get this rebuilding right.

Deng was a gift that fell to us. We passed the gift along to a grateful Bulls squad.

AHF, you may be right about not making the playoffs even with Deng and Deron. I keep forgetting we have our coach still in place. But, how many NBA teams have 3 ALL Star quality players in their first 5? JJ, Deron, and Deng are all young and all easily could have and probably should have made the AS team. That would be a pretty good basketball team that would be a Center away from best in the East.

Quote:

Quote:

First of all Mule didn't "attack" anyone. And even if he did HE DIDN'T ATTACK YOU.

He was a total hypocritical d!ck. He had just asked the board to be lovey dovey. Go read it, if you can.

FYI you should edit that or you will be hearing from the admin. Trust me calling mule a name like that could get you banned. I am serious.

Quote:

You are a child as well. Hypocrite. You can't read either. I just busted Ex several times. You are not worth the effort. I'm actually going to Ignore you I think.

Anyone who agrees with these guys is at a sorry lot in life. Look at the thread starter. What is happening?

Quote:

Quote:

You are a child as well. Hypocrite. You can't read either. I just busted Ex several times. You are not worth the effort. I'm actually going to Ignore you I think.

Anyone who agrees with these guys is at a sorry lot in life. Look at the thread starter. What is happening?

ices_rofl.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

AHF, you may be right about not making the playoffs even with Deng and Deron. I keep forgetting we have our coach still in place. But, how many NBA teams have 3 ALL Star quality players in their first 5? JJ, Deron, and Deng are all young and all easily could have and probably should have made the AS team. That would be a pretty good basketball team that would be a Center away from best in the East.

No arguments here. The number of people on this site who wouldn't take Deron or Paul if given a second shot at that draft can probably be counted on one hand.

This is what Graymule said a few days back:

Quote:

What REALLY bothers me is the personal attacts and all

the useless namecalling. Why is this necessary?

Sure, some like to beat a dead horse. If you don't

enjoy reading this, just ignore it and hope it goes away.

Please. Everyone. Let's all try to act like we would

if we thought our Mama - Wife - Sister - Pastor -

kids and grandkids were reading these posts.

This is what I told him:

Quote:

This is where you lose me. I get your point, and I like to see it, but this is a sports message board. This is not school, your momma's house, or the church.

The problem is that the people you mentioned have no stake in what is said here and don't understand it's context or importance.

Keep doing what you do. Collectively, we need it. Sometimes though, there needs to be a little more critical analysis than " the shots didn't fall tonight ". Often times the shots don't fall for a reason Graymule. I apologize for any perceived personal attack.

This is Ken Norman's first post in a while I think, a few days later:

Quote:

Late in the game, they were driving past him at will... We have matchup difficulties with him running as point forward with a speedy guard that can finish... Ultimately, Speedy had to come back in... Which then becomes a problem with his FT%...

Of course the Nets did the same thing to JJ... Exploited Vince against him 1-on-1 late in the game... Vince drove on him at will... Although JJ is a much better defender than Chill... His teammates need to be ready to assist once he gets blown by at the top of the key... Which then leaves someone open for an open J...

Maybe going to the 3-2 zone? Heck, I'd rather them jack up a three than to take a high percentage layup...

It was in reference to Chill.

This is what Graymule responded with:

Quote:

So. Now we know the truth.

Josh C. is helpless, hopeless and useless.

Do you suppose we could send him down to the D. League

or perhaps trade him for a future 2nd round pick?

If he can't do anything, why would we wish to keep him?

Our Al Harrington of 2007!!

This is what I'm talking about. He's one of the nicest posters too. Imagine the not so nice people!

He is basically saying that Ken Norman doesn't have a clue. How over the top. He didn't even respond. It was just some attack.

Here was my question to Graymule:

Quote:

Just one more thing Graymule. Would you treat your Mama - Wife - Sister - Pastor -

kids and grandkids that way if they were trying to make an observation to you?

I don't see what's wrong with the truth.

• Premium Member

Troy has a point and I think gray is one of the best posters on this site. Oh well. Everyone here is going to post one position at a point in time and later on something will happen to produce the opposite position being produced by the same person. We all do it.

Troy, what you should undestand is that TRUTH is in the eye of the beholder. My truth and yours may be different on an issue. What Gray was doing was not insulting in any way, shape, or form. He was defending Childress, who he likes as a player. Gray Mule is one of the best posters because he is such a good fan and believes in the team a lot more than most. He is rarely critical and, truth be told, may have the best real attitude on the board.

I would say that if you are in a dispute with Gray...you are may want to reevaluate. I'm in agreement with you on some issues...but, you have to understand that everyone here has a slightly different view of what is true and what is false.

I think my opinion is pretty important but I realize I'm hardly right all the time. I remember telling everyone who would listen that Peyton Manning would be a bust...that was my "truth" on that issue.

There is no truth here...just opinions. You have yours and others have theirs. The more intuitive here may be right more than wrong, but we all miss. Plenty.

I would just focus on delivering your opinion and not worry about winning people over to your side. It really doesn't matter if people agree. You still have your views so what does it matter? Trust me, most people here understand we have issues...and we will all still be talking and debating for a long time. I think strong views are great as long as people avoid directly calling people names like idiot, or whatever. Gray Mule has it figured out I believe.

Here are the titles to the threads you have started in the last 6 days;

Quote:

The Season is Over...AGAIN!

There are only 4 teams with fewer wins than us!

Even Chill and T-Lue are that dumb!

Doc could win with our talent!!!

It's still over.

Please tell us a positive gsuteke. We're waiting..

Does the truth even matter to you guys?

New excuse

Anyone notice the transfer of anger?

Do i really have to explain why you aren't popular on a site for Hawks fans?

And you still don't understand the deal with Ken. First of all we already had recent lengthy threads about Childress

Childress 1

childress 2

There was no reason to start a new thread to criticize Childress. I was one of the people criticizing Childress in these two threads and even i felt that creating a new thread to criticize him was too much. That is why i didn't respond to Ken's thread even though i agreed with many of the points he made.

And Mule didn't say anything to you in that post anyway yet you felt the need to tell him to shut up.

pillepalle.gif

• Moderators

I think this flamefest has played itself out pretty well. Can we agree to drop the blame game, efforts at justification, etc. and just get back to basketball and at least for a few days try to avoid labelling one another as stupid, ignorant, or any other labels that are inevitably going to set people off.

If someone posts why we should tank just state why you disagree, if you do, and not why you think they aren't a real fan or are stupid, etc. Agreed?

(Check your PMs, Troy McLure).