• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fantasy baseball

gsuteke

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, let me know if you have any problems. I might ask some of the BravesJournal folks if they are interested too, unless anyone has any objections. We probably won't get enough otherwise.

So far, we have the following teams and coaches. Speak up if one of these is you, or if I have guessed wrong:

Corndog-o-Rama - ME

GSUTeke - duh

drunken masters - ?

AHF - duh

Springfield Isotopes - troy

Classic City Crusher - joannes3000

Quote:

drunken masters is me. check my tag line. it's my standard fantasy team name (from a kung fu flick), though in the squawk basketball league i'm gutter punks, as i was already using d.m. for another team and didn't want to confuse my feeble mind.

Wow, I am incredibly unobservant. Sorry about that! smile.gif

I love the Drunken Master movies, btw. Wong Fei Hong from Fu-Shan province! The old 70s Jackie Chan one was one of the better kung fu comedies. I went through a phase where nearly everything I watched was in that vein-- Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, etc.

Quote:

Ok, i just signed up guys. My team name is FcZeljeznicar. Thanks for the message Dr.Z and Can you remind us like a day before the draft?

I missed the draft last time i played fantasy league.

The draft day/time isn't set in stone.. I'm open to suggestions (here or on the forum in the league.)

i like the 12-15 also. 20 could be increadibly fun, in that you have to pick up many other players that wouldn't ordinarily get picked, i like digging a little deeper for marginal players. but it's no fun if you end up one of the bottom teams and have no chance to pull yourself out, which could ultimately lead to dead teams. as long as there are at least 10 teams, then i'm happy. i don't plan on being in last place out of 20 teams, so i'm down with whatever.