• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sheldon = Dwight Howard

Rexhawk

Sheldon could be a shorter version of Dwight Howard for us. I am serious with this post. They both have the same strength which is rebounding. Dwight gets his shots during the flow of the game through dunks and put backs. The same with Sheldon.

I don't think that there is much of a difference is skill set.

He doesn't have Dwight Howard's freakish athleticism so that's a terrible comparison.

I think Boozer is actually a very good comparison. With just a little less O but more D.

He was better than Boozer on O in college and better than Brand on D. If he can translate just half of that to the pros it would help out a whole lot.

But like Diesel says he's got to get minutes in order to do so.

Also we have to get a real PG to feed him the ball in the low post.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Sheldon could be a shorter version of Dwight Howard for us. I am serious with this post. They both have the same strength which is rebounding. Dwight gets his shots during the flow of the game through dunks and put backs. The same with Sheldon.

I don't think that there is much of a difference is skill set.

Just when I think I'd let just about any person take BK's place, along comes the "SW is = Howard, Malone, Oakley, even Boozer" numbskulls. Guys, I dispise BK but I'd still rather him draft over people who post this nonsense.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Maybe in the next dunk contest Howard can get Shelden to stand next to the rim. As Howard jumps he slaps a sticker at the top of Shelden's great big forehead then slam it down. No way he's losing with that.

Although he could just as well jump over him and do it.

W