• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

site downtime

Whoever posted to clear your cookies at RealGM got me back online here - if the problem is still out there for folks with old cookies you might want to try and get the word out through any other channels that make sense.

I was not active here during last season because I could never see games once the free preview expired, if BK succeeds this offseason maybe I can pay up and see the games this year here in wnc.

mj

Quote:

Whoever posted to clear your cookies at RealGM got me back online here - if the problem is still out there for folks with old cookies you might want to try and get the word out through any other channels that make sense.

I was not active here during last season because I could never see games once the free preview expired, if BK succeeds this offseason maybe I can pay up and see the games this year here in wnc.

mj

It was "The Atl", my bestest buddy. He is the one. smile.gif

Quote:

Sorry about the downtime over the weekend. We're not sure exactly what happened. Kudzu said he thinks it might have been bad cookie data.

Now that I can get back to the Squawk, I feel like a complete person again. My life has meaning!!!