• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flavor of the Week - Final Edition

AHF

• Moderators

Here we go, ladies and gentleman. The final chance to register the mood of the board just days before the draft.

In an effort to show how the board's views are evolving leading up to the draft, here is the fifth and final installment of this poll.

• Moderators

READ THIS POST ONLY AFTER VOTING!

For background, here are the results from weeks 1 - 3.

Week 1

Corey Brewer

1 01%

Mike Conley

42 60%

Jeff Green

0 0%

Spencer Hawes

0 0%

Al Horford

1 01%

Yi Jianlian

16 22%

Acie Law

0 0%

Joakim Noah

1 01%

Brandon Wright

8 11%

Julian Wright

1 01%

Week 2

Corey Brewer

1 01%

Mike Conley

16 28%

Jeff Green

0 0%

Spencer Hawes

2 03%

Al Horford

23 40%

Yi Jianlian

8 14%

Acie Law

0 0%

Joakim Noah

2 03%

Brandon Wright

4 07%

Julian Wright

1 01%

Week 3

Corey Brewer

3 04%

Mike Conley

18 27%

Jeff Green

0 0%

Spencer Hawes

1 01%

Al Horford

6 09%

Yi Jianlian

37 56%

Acie Law

0 0%

Joakim Noah

0 0%

Brandon Wright

0 0%

Julian Wright

1 01%

Week 4

Corey Brewer

2 03%

Mike Conley

18 27%

Jeff Green

0 0%

Spencer Hawes

0 0%

Al Horford

12 18%

Yi Jianlian

30 46%

Acie Law

0 0%

Joakim Noah

1 01%

Brandon Wright

2 03%

Julian Wright

0 0%

I have to agree with Exodus on this one. If Horford can play center for us then I'm all for taking him at #3. Otherwise it's pointless unless were trading him. He would just be a backup behind Smoove at PF if he can't play center. The only other option we have is to take Conley at #3 which clearly solves our PG situation. I don't like taking Conley that early either. Ideal situation is to trade the #3 pick for veterans or to move down. This has to happen!!

Quote:

amazing, a couple of week ago, you were defending the guy

So go find my quotes 2 weeks ago where i was defending him.

Quote:

and now that it's him vs. Conley, he's garbage now

It was ALWAYS him and Conley (and Yi and Wright) in competition for the 3rd pick. And i never said Horford was garbage i just say he is the wrong pick.

• Premium Member

Quote:

As expected, there is no consensus among the fans that voted in this poll.

A poll I did last week showed that 85% of us would be happy with any of the big 3 (Horford, Conley, Yi). It's nice to have a pick...

• Premium Member

Exodus is right. He was never defending Yi because Yi don't need defense. Exodus has been trying to save face the whole time. It was a couple of weeks ago when most of the swingers were on the YI bandwagon.. Then you hear Exodus say " I have to take back what I said about Yi, he is very fast blah blah blah... He might not be able to play Center blah blah blah..."

That's not defending Yi. He's just trying to be on the fence. But I'm glad now that he has crossed over to the reach side of the fence. ON draft night, Conley will fall a long way. We will see exactly how much of a reach a PG with no shot falls. Then Ex will proclaim something like he's always liked Horford or some bs...

Bottom line, Don't trust Ex... Go and see for yourself.

Quote:

Exodus is right. He was never defending Yi because Yi don't need defense. Exodus has been trying to save face the whole time. It was a couple of weeks ago when most of the swingers were on the YI bandwagon.. Then you hear Exodus say " I have to take back what I said about Yi, he is very fast blah blah blah... He might not be able to play Center blah blah blah..."

That's not defending Yi. He's just trying to be on the fence. But I'm glad now that he has crossed over to the reach side of the fence. ON draft night, Conley will fall a long way. We will see exactly how much of a reach a PG with no shot falls. Then Ex will proclaim something like he's always liked Horford or some bs...

Bottom line, Don't trust Ex... Go and see for yourself.

The guy shoot 52% from the field as a freshman. That's all I have to say about his scoring ability.