• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just for Grins...

Diesel

Not very good.

A front court of Zach Randolph and Zaza Pachulia would be the weakest defensive front court in the NBA. Combine that with the fact that you move Josh Smith from his natural power forward position to a small forward position that he can't play, and you have the makings of a disaster in Atlanta.

That isn't even taking into account the character flaws that Zach Randolph has.

I think we're a much weaker defensive team, but honestly, I don't think we'd be any worse off (probably better) than when we had Al Harrington here. It sucks he doesn't play defense, but seriously, Randolph is a legit low post scorer that we currently don't have. I'm not at all jumping up and down for this trade, but I honestly wouldn't hate the team for doing this trade.

I would be afraid of what that would do to Smoove. Seems like he is on the verge of either being a breakout player or a problem player. Teaming him up with Randolph could push him the wrong way - there is a reason that Portland wants to dump their top scorer, and we don't need someone else's problems.

• Premium Member

Actually...

This is the trade offer by Buck from the Buck and Koncaid show...

So that you are clear... Here is DIESEL's Wish LIST of trades, acquisition for this offseason:

1. Trade for Dwight Howard.

I would trade anybody we have (including JJ) in the right deal for Howard. I would not give up the chance to get a PG though so we would have to retain 1 draft pick.

2. Trade for Gasol

Preferably a trade involvoing Speedy and #3 + Player and Filler. I would not give up JJ or JSmoove for Gasol.. but any other player could be consider Player. I would not give up 2 core players. Our ending contracts are consider Filler.

3. Draft Yi and Law.

No Brainer.

That's it. Those are the only three Scenerios that I really want. I would trade for Camby.. but it would be #11 +Filler... maybe. But with a trade for Camby, we would also have to be able to complete a trade of one of our Core players for a pick 4-13 in the draft.

The only other players in the draft that I in interested in other than Yi and Law are the following:

1. Noah.

2. Crittendon.

3. Nick Young.

4. Fazekas.

5. Almond.

6. McRoberts

7. Green

8. Glen Davis

9. Dudley

10. Allenye.

That's my trade down 10. I think that they are in order too. So if we were to trade down (say with Philly) these are some of the players I like.

Now, you should be caught up on what I want.

Why listen to Buck and Kincade NBA talk? They know absolutely nothing about the NBA. On a 4 hour show yesterday, the greatest extent to Buck's knowledge was that we have the #3 and #11. That moron thinks we're gonna trade #3 for Randolph + Jack. WTF does Randolph play for us?

Quote:

Here is DIESEL's Wish LIST of trades, acquisition for this offseason:

1. Trade for Dwight Howard.

I would trade anybody we have (including JJ) in the right deal for Howard. I would not give up the chance to get a PG though so we would have to retain 1 draft pick.

2. Trade for Gasol

Preferably a trade involvoing Speedy and #3 + Player and Filler. I would not give up JJ or JSmoove for Gasol.. but any other player could be consider Player. I would not give up 2 core players. Our ending contracts are consider Filler.

I wouldn't want to trade JJ, but other than that, I'm right with you on these two. Cept, I'd add a Trade for Garnett in between them.