• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Pistons GAME THREAD

bumpyphish1

If no one else is going to start the thread; it's about time isn't it?

Tough matchup tonite. I fear their experience at home over our youth. If we can pull this one off it would be a huge statement for us. I hope Acie gets some more minutes. No foul trouble for Acie an Horford please! Luckily they don't have a great center so maybe Shelden can hold is own. Rip Hamilton being out is helpful.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Detroit is moving away from their blue collar label in that they are a team of jump shooters who don't like to bang. If Al and Josh get get the rebounds than the game is ours. This game will come down to rebounding and us not having too many turnovers.

Wow. A couple minutes before the game and only two posts. I expected more.

Anyways, I think every night we play, we have a chance. We just have to limit the turnovers and continue to rebound well like we did last game. The two rooks need to limit their fouls. If we could do all this, we should be able to come out with another upset.

Quote:

I think that Detroit is moving away from their blue collar label in that they are a team of jump shooters who don't like to bang. If Al and Josh get get the rebounds than the game is ours. This game will come down to rebounding and us not having too many turnovers.

I agree. Sheed is OK, but they are not a muscle team...Horford needs to get it done!

Quote:

With the way the Pistons play, I can see Shelden having a much better game than last time. And we should also see if the Acie-Billups comparisons really are there.

Shelden sucks