• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 4 thread: Phoenix Suns @ Atlanta Hawks

gsuteke

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HUge gift from Nash after Acie missed those two. Wasn't expecting two bricks from Acie in the clutch!

I think we're good, gotta prevent the miracle now.

Horrible game from JJ, great game from Joshin Willdrismith.

That three headed monster may be a "logjam" of "tweeners", but I'll take this kind of night from them any time.

Come on Defense!!!! Hold onto this one!!!

Quote:

Wow, I'm bummed this game isn't televised up here in CT.

This is the first game I will miss this whole season. The NBA League pass is up now!

Tell me what's going on guys.

there was about 4 links to the game in the suns realgm thread. also one on this board I saw.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I thought Acie was clucth???

Good job Smooove

He seems a tad overwhelmed tonight. He's not shooting open shots. He's simply bringing the ball up the court and then giving it up. He's not really forcing anything. It's better than Lue pounding it and then forcing up a shot at the end of the shot clock though.

• Moderators

Phoenix has to be glad they can't see Atlanta in the playoffs. They have trouble matching our athleticism and their usual gameplan of trying to entice people to run against them works in our favor. Our switching D has been extremely effective against Phoenix. They clearly aren't used to guys being able to guard after a switch. That play where Diaw tried to take JJ was just laughable.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Phoenix has to be glad they can't see Atlanta in the playoffs. They have trouble matching our athleticism and their usual gameplan of trying to entice people to run against them works in our favor. Our switching D has been extremely effective against Phoenix. They clearly aren't used to guys being able to guard after a switch. That play where Diaw tried to take JJ was just laughable.

Let's not get crazy here. Amare is not out there.

Quote:

I wonder if JJ was thinking too much about putting it on his old squad?

GREAT WIN

This makes all the nonsensical infighting on the board about the young forwards just kind of drift away for me.

Check out their combined line - awesome.