• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

I will sign up although I get a medical redshit I think.
tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

What's your religion?

More importantly why are you promoting your religious beliefs on a basketball forum?

Insecure about your fake god? uglyhammer.gif

Quote:

What's laughable is that you can't refute one point he makes, and still you say Bk is better. You have already said that you were young in the 90's. You don't know what you're talking about. It's people like you that make this town have a bad fan reputation.
You're too stupid
to know we used to be in the playoffs. Virtually every year. Usually a 4 or 5 seed. We are in our 8th year of misery. Any REAL fan knows Babcock was a good NBA Gm. He gambled at the end and failed. I was not his biggest fan, but look at the numbers.
Are you an idiot?

I remember reading that. Had no idea who wrote it. Anyone who was around during the Bab era knows full well that keeping him after it was clear that he was nuts is what brought on the years of ping-pong ball karma, leading us to miss out on Dwight among many others.

Now that we have finally outlived that jinx (witness our luck in the last draft), any poster who says anything less than the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about Babs is risking our luck with the karma police and should be flamed unmercifully and continuously. Do not put such persons on ignore.

As for tomorrow, I'm in!:) smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifleb.gifbunny3.gifbunny3.gifbunny3.gifheart.gifheart.giflovies3d.giflovies3d.gifdrink.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

What's your religion?

More importantly why are you promoting your religious beliefs on a basketball forum?

I'm an Orthodox Christian. I don't "promote" my religious beliefs unless asked about it by someone. I don't attack people's religions or their religious beliefs (that's called bigotry let alone flaming) all I ask is for the courtesy to be returned. He refused to do that, hence the ignore list.

Unlike you I could end my post talking about your religion but since I actually have maturity I refrain from doing so.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

What's your religion?

I'm an Orthodox Christian. I don't "promote" my religious beliefs unless asked about it by someone. I don't attack people's religions or their religious beliefs (that's called bigotry let alone flaming) all I ask is for the courtesy to be returned. He refused to do that, hence the ignore list.

Unlike you I could end my post talking about your religion but since I actually have maturity I refrain from doing so.

I don't know what the "religious" issues are between whomever but I thought those things were telephone polls until somebody else brought it up to Sothron a few months ago.

I still don't know exactly what they are other than some kind of religious symbol (don't really care) but of course I'll get a crash course when the next jackass decides to b!tch about it!

• Premium Member

lol yeah its the Orthodox (Byzantine) Cross. The "exra" two bars are the nameplate put on the cross over Jesus's head and the footrest where his feet were nailed. The bottom bar is slanted to show the thief that was saved versus the one who was not.

I've been surprised by the number of people who don't know its a cross, its quite a few. tongue.gif

Quote:

Quote:

What's your religion?

Insecure about your fake god?
uglyhammer.gif

It's not a very Christian thing to do, but I have to admit that I'd probably enjoy knocking your teeth out.

I've already asked Chillz (yeah, i know good luck) to address the situation.

I'm in...just to be sure how it will work though...would something like the following be considered positive? (just example posts):

"Give your limited mental capacity and general lack of knowledge of the game of basketball, you stated that well" eheheh.gif

or - if we lose to the Sonics:

"Woody has the subsistution pattern of Junior High coach...wtf is wrong with him!...but he had on a nice suit tonight!" banghead.gif

Doc Z will be very good at this!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

You just became my first permanent ignore. Congratulations.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

You just became my first permanent ignore. Congratulations.

jsut so you know, that works until somebody quotes one of his posts

weeds.gif