• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thread lock-religious attacks will get you banned

Diesel

Quote:

Yes, Sothron did mention his religion was attacked. But you were the one who requested he explain his religion to you.

I am not judging you. All I have done is respond your hate filled post with a different opinion. The only person judging in this thread is the one who said that all Christians are uneducated rednecks (rough translation). Of course you can have your opinion, but not everyone has to agree with it. Just like you don't agree with mine. And that is okay. One day we will find out who was right.

Until that day, I hope you have a great life, good luck in school, and I will pray for you.

and I will pray that the Hawks win the NBA finals...

proof enough that prayer does not work. thumb3d.gif

Plus why even pray?

Doesn't god already know what's in your heart?

Exactly

In addition, I did not ask Sothron to "explain" his religion to me, I just asked WHAT religion, no explaination needed.

And yes, there is a strong correlation with strong religious beliefs and lack of education.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

I will sign up although I get a medical redshit I think.
tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

Insecure about your fake god?

You just became my first permanent ignore. Congratulations.

Go ahead and ignore me, just like you ignore the science all around you.

Most likely you are a southern redneck uneducated scum.

While I'm in law school...

Go figure.

Enjoy going to church, it's your right as an american.

Enjoy the censorship as well, it's your right as an american.

And I'll enjoy my science which has saved many more lives than your "god" has.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Screw it. Ban me. If this type of poster is what Hawksquawk wants then so be it.

Sorry but I won't sit around and watch some as some uneducated min wage gas station worker attacks me out of the blue.

GSUteke you make me sick, jumping on the bandwagon like a pathetic sheep.

Open mouth. Insert foot.

I question who the gas station worker is.

Yeah son, keep talking, I'm in law school.

What have you done with your life?

Other than go to church and get indoctrinated all your life.

Oops, did I use a big word? Sorry.

accordingto8xj.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Screw it. Ban me. If this type of poster is what Hawksquawk wants then so be it.

Sorry but I won't sit around and watch some as some uneducated min wage gas station worker attacks me out of the blue.

GSUteke you make me sick, jumping on the bandwagon like a pathetic sheep.

funny_monkey.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

IMG_5013.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

It's not a game night. That's understood.

However traffic has completely stopped on the site. I wonder why.

Traffic has stopped because no one wants to hear a gas station worker explain why his religion is the only true religion. Crazy whack job

TP is far far from a gas station worker, trust me.