Thread lock-religious attacks will get you banned

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

I will sign up although I get a medical redshit I think.
tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

Insecure about your fake god?

You just became my first permanent ignore. Congratulations.

jsut so you know, that works until somebody quotes one of his posts

weeds.gif

Haha, that sucks! I don't like seeing religous symbols either, but i don't care anymore.

I am in also, i just hope with don't lose to the freaking Sonics. If we lose to the Sonics than watch out Woody better have a good apologist.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

Go ahead and ignore me, just like you ignore the science all around you.

Most likely you are a southern redneck uneducated scum.

While I'm in law school...

Go figure.

Enjoy going to church, it's your right as an american.

Enjoy the censorship as well, it's your right as an american.

And I'll enjoy my science which has saved many more lives than your "god" has.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

This is quite peculiar, your recognition. Of course you will not read this (and all ignore swat fans), but it must be said, I never ever ever attacked "your religion".

There was a time several months ago when Sothron, Texes Pete and others ran mouths (theirs) amok. Calling players and Hawk officials "out of their names" {Particularly Shelden Williams). Yes I wrote how distasting it is to read you and others to continually insulting certain players. I (as I am a Christian) challenged you Sothron about your insulting, hateful words toward these players, since you are a Christian.

I did not attack your religion, I attacked you.

I apologized to you and TP in a thread and furthermore would refrain from caring about your insults and lies.

biggun.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Screw it. Ban me. If this type of poster is what Hawksquawk wants then so be it.

Quote:

Screw it. Ban me. If this type of poster is what Hawksquawk wants then so be it.

Yeah I know, I've tried to nominate AHF to be a mod quite a few times, but it goes unnoticed. If he would be up for it, he would make a great mod. This Lawstudent guy has to go.

We've needed some extra mods for a WHILE now.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah I know, I've tried to nominate AHF to be a mod quite a few times, but it goes unnoticed. If he would be up for it, he would make a great mod. This Lawstudent guy has to go.

We've needed some extra mods for a WHILE now.

I'm PM'ing Kudzu right now. This is BlackHawkDown material.

• Premium Member

While it is quite obvious you will just vehemently attack anything that doesn't follow your mindset, I still feel impressed to explain to you and the board that not every educated and/or scientifically minded person denies God. Science is very limited and only goes as far as human understanding (which is not very much...something I have found out from medical school). God (and specifically Jesus' sacrifice for our sins) on the other hand, provides us with a purpose for our lives on this earth as well as a future to look forward to.

I know you will flame this and that is okay. I just find it interesting that people talk with such arrogance about the "science" that provides so much knowledge. It is made out like an education or believing in human understanding is so superior to faith in a higher power. Really it is failure to admit that we are sinners and finite. Knowing and believing in something bigger than us reminds us that we are NOTHING. None of us humans are worth anything. Fortunately, Jesus has provided us hope. Many people refuse to admit that, however, and that is why science and education are used as an attempt to justify being worthwhile.

I might not be able to explain how God made the worlds, human bodies, or even something as "simple" as an eye. But neither can science. All the "educated" people in the world have to have just as much faith in their ideas as Christians (and all other believers) have. Probably more.

Finally, I would much rather be around some simple-minded person who treated others with respect than someone who treated people terribly and justified it because they were "educated" with "science". I feel sorry for you because of all the hate you carry inside. But God loves you anyways and I will try (that paraphrase was for you Graymule...I hope you don't mind me taking that from your sig). In all seriousness, though, every Christian person on here loves you regardless because whether you might think so or not, we believe you are "fearfully and wonderfully made" and we love our brothers.

PS -- To the board: I am sorry that I posted this on the main board, but they way this topic has turned out, I didn't know where else to put it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Sorry but I won't sit around and watch some as some uneducated min wage gas station worker attacks me out of the blue.

GSUteke you make me sick, jumping on the bandwagon like a pathetic sheep.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Sorry but I won't sit around and watch some as some uneducated min wage gas station worker attacks me out of the blue.

Open mouth. Insert foot.

I question who the gas station worker is.

Quote:

While it is quite obvious you will just vehemently attack anything that doesn't follow your mindset, I still feel impressed to explain to you and the board that not every educated and/or scientifically minded person denies God. Science is very limited and only goes as far as human understanding (which is not very much...something I have found out from medical school). God (and specifically Jesus' sacrifice for our sins) on the other hand, provides us with a purpose for our lives on this earth as well as a future to look forward to.

I know you will flame this and that is okay. I just find it interesting that people talk with such arrogance about the "science" that provides so much knowledge. It is made out like an education or believing in human understanding is so superior to faith in a higher power. Really it is failure to admit that we are sinners and finite. Knowing and believing in something bigger than us reminds us that we are NOTHING. None of us humans are worth anything. Fortunately, Jesus has provided us hope. Many people refuse to admit that, however, and that is why science and education are used as an attempt to justify being worthwhile.

I might not be able to explain how God made the worlds, human bodies, or even something as "simple" as an eye. But neither can science. All the "educated" people in the world have to have just as much faith in their ideas as Christians (and all other believers) have. Probably more.

Finally, I would much rather be around some simple-minded person who treated others with respect than someone who treated people terribly and justified it because they were "educated" with "science". I feel sorry for you because of all the hate you carry inside. But God loves you anyways and I will try (that paraphrase was for you Graymule...I hope you don't mind me taking that from your sig). In all seriousness, though, every Christian person on here loves you regardless because whether you might think so or not, we believe you are "fearfully and wonderfully made" and we love our brothers.

PS -- To the board: I am sorry that I posted this on the main board, but they way this topic has turned out, I didn't know where else to put it

Yawn. This is a basketball forum.

If you want to prove to us that zeus exists go do it at church, not here. Religious extremism has no place on this forum, as it is a place to talk about BASKETBALL, not about Zeus, Shiva, Vinshu, Budda, jesus, Allah, Moses (sorry don't have time to name all the other gods men have created over the ages)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tongue.gif

Go figure.

Good day sir.

Uneducated scum.

Open mouth. Insert foot.

I question who the gas station worker is.

Yeah son, keep talking, I'm in law school.

What have you done with your life?

Other than go to church and get indoctrinated all your life.

Oops, did I use a big word? Sorry.

Quote:

Quote:

Yawn. This is a basketball forum.

If you want to prove to us that zeus exists go do it at church, not here. Religious extremism has no place on this forum, as it is a place to talk about BASKETBALL, not about Zeus, Shiva, Vinshu, Budda, jesus, Allah, Moses (sorry don't have time to name all the other gods men have created over the ages)

who said the G word?

• Premium Member

I will be glad to drop it. The only reason I responded to you is because of your reasoning that science = education. One thing is funny to me, though. Why is it that you want to drop the subject now? You were the one that asked the first question about religion in this thread, remember? I will refresh your memory just in case you don't.

"What's your religion?

More importantly why are you promoting your religious beliefs on a basketball forum?

Insecure about your fake god?"

Seeing as you said this, would you not be contradicting yourself just now by telling me to stop talking about religion because this is a basketball forum?

Quote:

I will be glad to drop it. The only reason I responded to you is because of your reasoning that science = education. One thing is funny to me, though. Why is it that you want to drop the subject now? You were the one that asked the first question about religion in this thread, remember? I will refresh your memory just in case you don't.

"What's your religion?

More importantly why are you promoting your religious beliefs on a basketball forum?

Seeing as you said this, would you not be contradicting yourself just now by telling me to stop talking about religion because this is a basketball forum?

Excuse me? No, I did not bring up religion, look again.

Sothron said Swatguy made fun of his religion and thus Sothron began to ignore Swatguy.

I simply asked Sothron what his religion was (wondering if it was something insane mormonism) and why he would even bring up religion on this forum. Clearly if someone would bring up religion they'd be pretty insecure in their faith.

SO PLEASE RELOOK AT THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE JUDGMENTS.

Remember only God can judge us, so why are you trying to act like him? Are you working for Satan?

Quote:

Quote:

"What's your religion?

Excuse me? No, I did not bring up religion, look again.

Sothron said Swatguy made fun of his religion and thus Sothron began to ignore Swatguy.

I simply asked Sothron what his religion was (wondering if it was something insane mormonism) and why he would even bring up religion on this forum. Clearly if someone would bring up religion they'd be pretty insecure in their faith.

SO PLEASE RELOOK AT THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE JUDGMENTS.

Remember only God can judge us, so why are you trying to act like him? Are you working for Satan?

doh.gif

• Premium Member

Yes, Sothron did mention his religion was attacked. But you were the one who requested he explain his religion to you.

I am not judging you. All I have done is respond your hate filled post with a different opinion. The only person judging in this thread is the one who said that all Christians are uneducated rednecks (rough translation). Of course you can have your opinion, but not everyone has to agree with it. Just like you don't agree with mine. And that is okay. One day we will find out who was right.

Until that day, I hope you have a great life, good luck in school, and I will pray for you.