• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you guys want me to keep posting insider info?

Sothron

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always read your posts with interest. I have no reason to suspect you are lying. I don't really see why you would be motivated to make this stuff up. What would be the gain? I don't see what the big deal is.

Frankly even if you were making it up it wouldn't bother me anyway.

Quote:

I have always read your posts with interest. I have no reason to suspect you are lying. I don't really see why you would be motivated to make this stuff up. What would be the gain? I don't see what the big deal is.

Frankly even if you were making it up it wouldn't bother me anyway.

Co-sign, when have you been question by the regulars on this site, your only question by guys who never seen you before so it's cool man. Keep on posting, your one of the few reasons I log on to this site.

If I haven't already posted it...hope you get well.

There are two people at HS that don't want you to. About the same number as those who don't want Woody fired. Hmm?

W

• Premium Member

Because when I post something it becomes some kind of grand inquisition into my credibility. And quite frankly it literally hurts to type anything longer than two decent paragraphs and having to essentailly defend myself is becoming tiresome and literally painful. tongue.gif

I do appreciate the kindness and support show in the posts though. Someone made a comment to me in private that most people didn't even want my "insider" (I really see what Jaywalker hated that term now) information on the boards so my wife suggested a poll to see the real feelings. We'll see how it ends up.

Quote:

Because when I post something it becomes some kind of grand inquisition into my credibility. And quite frankly it literally hurts to type anything longer than two decent paragraphs and having to essentailly defend myself is becoming tiresome and literally painful.
tongue.gif

I do appreciate the kindness and support show in the posts though. Someone made a comment to me in private that most people didn't even want my "insider" (I really see what Jaywalker hated that term now) information on the boards so my wife suggested a poll to see the real feelings. We'll see how it ends up.

so don't do it.

Jeez we need a game and we need one bad. more importantly we need a win. the drama level on this board is throught the flippin roof right now!

Quote:

if you are genuine why do you care what others think?

...you couldn't "ignore" me for 10 seconds, you aren't "genuine" enough?

While it is a nice sentiment to believe that telling the truth is enough and one does not need an acknowledgement of their truth-telling, it is only that, a sentiment.

Sothron wears a Christian avatar, and for some that is strangely offensive. I'm not Christian myself but I appreciate it for what it is, a reflection of his person he feels strongly about and wants others who interact with him to witness. I think the same can be said about the trait of sincerity. It matters and he may want those who come into contact with him to know that about him. Even the most deotologically sound person doesn't do it in a vacuum.

GSUteke, you do not appear to want your having character proceed you. Empty internet boast, after internet boast...It seems you would rather your being a character proceed you. In the same vein, perhaps if you were a "genuine" character you wouldn't have to try so hard. Regardless, I'm all for that too. Just don't imply that being "genuine" is remotely a standard for truth telling or anything else. Its close to the Holy Grail equivalent of insisting witches would float if thrown in water. Only in sentiments does that sound nice and neatly packaged and it doesn't work well in a society or forum where posters in this case, those like yourself, would just assume hold your head under water.

Sothron - I appreciate your posts and wish you and your wife a total and speedy recovery from your accident injuries. I really appreciate that you came back to this forum with these painfull injuries and even had your wife type in some info for us, and for that you got dragged around and argued with by some here. Hope you find that overall it was and is worth the posting effort.

To Soth:

Keep posting. Get and stay well.

Enjoy your spiritual convictions.

To everyone:

Keep bashing if you like, who cares? But try not to take yourself seriously. Is anyone here intelligent? Not overly - no one who has been a Hawks fan through all this can be called really intelligent. Addictive, obsessive, insanely loyal maybe; but hardly rational.