• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need a lot more of this

thesheedera

of that celebration:

"The celebration was funny. First you saw everyone bolt off the Hawks bench running toward J.J., and at least two or three of them had you wondering “Who is that?” Then the cameras switch over to Al Horford hugging the mascot, and finally, you saw Salim Stoudamire trying his hardest to pretend he was happy … Overall, Josh Smith played a hell of a game, putting up 28 points, 7 boards and 7 blocks. People talk about Tim Duncan, but Josh shows zero emotion on the court. At least Duncan gets amped every now and then. But we’ve known this about J-Smoove since the ‘05 dunk contest, when he was doing incredible dunks and wouldn’t lose the stone face … Give Mike Woodson credit for one thing: his hairline was on-point last night. Steve Harvey would’ve been proud"

lol at Horford hugging the mascot and Woody's hairline.

LOL I saw Salim at the end. He had that look on his face like "I'm kinda glad he made the shot, but screw WOodson for not giving me a chance. WOw, I wish I was in town to get that ticket to go to this game.

We MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST take care of Memphis tomorrow! bannana_guitar.gif

i saw horford hugging the mascot like they were buds...thought that was funny...salim is a weird cat, can't tell if he was happy or not..might just be him.

and josh DOES show lots of emotion. he has stone faced sometimes but he argues with the refs, gets excited when he makes an awesome offensive play...

what he doesnt do is show excitement when he blocks a shot..maybe it's because he does it all the time..

how about 7 blocks folks..nasty.

He must have meant JJ is the stone faced guy....

Jsmith is the the most emotional player on the team.

You can always look at his face and tell if something good just happened, or if he just f'd up.

JJ is like Tom Glavine.

No matter what's going on, he aways has his game-face on.

Quote:

As a Hawks fan seeing Horf hugging the mascot was one of the most awesome things I've ever witnessed... the whole celebration seemed like the ending of some cheese-ball sports flick... amazing.

Horford is refreshing. He seems positive and smiles an laughs alot. He seems to really enjoy himself and keeps a positve out look. He is a professional through and through.... what is so refeshing about him is to be so big and strong, he still has the little kid appeal (evident in hugging the masecot).

I bet he and Noah had alot of good times together.

Quote:

Horford is refreshing. He seems positive and smiles an laughs alot. He seems to really enjoy himself and keeps a positve out look. He is a professional through and through.... what is so refeshing about him is to be so big and strong, he still has the little kid appeal (evident in hugging the masecot).

Agreed. He's Shaq-like in that way. My favorite Horfy mannerisms are

-yelling with his fists clenched after a block

-clapping his hands loudly and talking to himself after a play (like if he fouled someone)

-pointing the other way to say "our ball" even if it is OBVIOUSLY the other team's ball