• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grizzles vs. Hawks game thread...

oiatlhawksfan

Quote:

Shelden looked like a baffoon in there when he tried to go up and lost the ball. We have lost our focus. Need to get the starters out so someone doesn't get hurt.

I think he's wearing 20 lb. ankle weights or something. shrug.gif

We need to start playing to win instead of playing not to lose. Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif Someone needs to have a "kick them while they're down" mentality out there. Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

I disagree. This team is playing excellent defense. What is Memphis shooting from the field, by the way? I know we can't be shooting over 44%. The identity of this team is defense, not some uptempo team.

That doesn't make it any more exciting though. The Grizz look terrible out there. Gasol looks like hasn't slept(or bathed) in days.

I'm at the game. Our D is the reason why they look so terrible.

Smoove was spectacular tonight. He was attacking all night. The Hawks want inside to Horford quite a bit this game, even at the end. It was a good game in which to try to estabish him. I saw the Memphis game last night, and they did anything they wanted against the Hornets. Almost every shot they took tonight was contested. Smoove and Al was a big reason for that. I think Smoove has shot over 50% in his last 5 games. Maybe the light hs come on for him offensively.

Quote:

9-10 baby! It was kind of an ugly win but I can live with it. Orlando coming up next. That will be tough. I can't wait to see how Horford matches up with Howard.

I can definitely live with wins like these The Spurs and Pistons win games like these all the time. Some fans want to win pretty. I just want us to win. The fans that want to win pretty will always complain about wins like tonight.

• Premium Member

At times our defense has definitely impressed me. I think Horf is a big reason why. He has improved his defense gradually throughout the season. Today, he made Gasol look absolutely terrible for most of the game. (Though the fatigue factor probably had something to do with it also)

Quote:

Philly blew out the Knicks and Minny beat the Suns. those two teams looked pretty lame against us.

With Lue and Zaza out and Acie playing maybe our defense is better than we give it credit for.

Got to give some credit to AJ. He's playing solid PG for the Hawks.

As for the game, we need to see more super Mario instead of Salim the brick sniper.