• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FRIDAY NIGHT--BIGGEST GAME OF YEAR

BHayley

I don't know about it being the biggest game of the year. But it's definitely the type of game that gets a coach fired.

I say it's a very dangerous game, considering that they almost beat the Rockets tonight. Seattle is definitely looking at us as a possible win to break the losing streak. If we win, it probably won't be a cakewalk. Good thing the Seattle game is late on a Friday night.

Quote:

This game would seem to be the best chance at a win on this roadtrip. If the Hawks do lose this game. I think that will be the breaking point for those who are trying their best to stay optimistic.

Who is it that is trying to stay optimistic? Even Mule has mailed it in.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I don't give them a very good shot at winning. I think the wheels are starting to come off . . . . meaning that the team is struggling to play for Woody. If we have to go winless on the road to get rid of Woody, so be it.

Isn't Seattle on like a 12 game losing streak??

The coach has lost control of the young players because they believe it's all about baby sitting Durant and Green now??

You can win Rock!!!

i think the lac game is our best chance of winning on the roadtrip

seattle is gonna come out like gangbusters trying to break their streak

we should win this game and against lac, to go 2-3, but maybe we can steal one against portland or phoenix

we play the 3 tough teams on this trip well (den/port/pho) and the other 2 games are against bad teams