• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tommorow's DDT will feature the way to get Fans in

Diesel

• Premium Member

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...ol=970081562040

Read this well. It seems to me that Carter is unhappy about the choice of Oneil... And that Gruenwald might be willing to let Carter go the way of all the world.

Still, I think Carter is not washed up. I think he is a fan draw. I think I can come up with a trade that will get us Vince Carter!!!

And... I think Toronto might happily trade him!

that BYC status is killing him. He could be traded but its hard to trade him with his contract status. Hes at a career low when it comes to publicity/media coverage.

seems like only yesterday, he and kobe bryant were considered as the 2 best SGs in this league. Who was better at that time? Hard to say, thats like comparing Bryant w/ McGrady right now (lets not get into this).

Guys in the league still know him, but hes mind/heart doesnt belong in toronto. Hes received criticism and hasnt responded. Its almost like HE DOESNT CARE. They think they can play better without him while management is aware that his talent doesnt come around too often.

oh yeah, wasnt he c-walkin at the nelly concert while he was supposely injured? lol....

IMO- suppose we did trade him for SHAREEF (poor reef- he gets traded from Vancouver, wastes time in ATL, and goes back to the other canadian city- Toronto. Even worse- theres many cases of SARS in toronto)...

1)Will he continue to play with that "i dont care" and heartless attitude? or will he find a change of scenario good for him?

2)Injury... how bad is it... is it damaged goods? Cuz if he cant hop, theres not too much use for him in this league.

i agree, im not willing to give up more than SAR + scrubs... if they want RATLIFF, they gotta take ROBINSON with him- so the defense will come with the offense.. lol