• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks can get into the 2nd round if...

oiatlhawksfan

yeah, the only two teams im scared of in the EAST is Boston (very hungry team) and Detroit (the most experienced and consistent team in the East). I feel that those two will get the better of the hawks.

However, against any other team in the east, i think we have just as good a chance (if not better) as they do.

Orlando would be a nice match up. Im not saying we would win but we could give them some hell. I want no part of Detroit. I would rather play Boston and hope they are worn down or banged up. Leave Rondo wide open and make him beat us. If he does, oh well.

Quote:

Orlando would be a nice match up. Im not saying we would win but we could give them some hell. I want no part of Detroit. I would rather play Boston and hope they are worn down or banged up. Leave Rondo wide open and make him beat us. If he does, oh well.

We want no part of either one of those teams.

Even if we can't beat Orlando I know we can take a couple games.

We will get demoralized in our first playoff series if we face one of those two teams who will undoubtedly get all the calls. Not to mention how talented and more experienced they are right now. Oh and the hunger of that Boston trio for a ring. We want no part of them.