• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson's Such an IDIOT!

D.R.P.

Quote:

AJ just shot two very clutch free throws. Regardless of how good Law shoots his free throws, I highly doubt a rookie could of made both of those... This is why veteran PGs are very important at this point of the game.

LMAO.It wouldn't have even been tied if AJ didn't come in and throw up 2 horrible shots.and Acie has been a pretty good FT shooter.being a rookie has NOTHING to do with making clutch FT's.He can make those.As did Mario earlier in the year.

I was mad when he took Acie out for Smoove who is awesome but was horrible tonight. Then Smoove quickly fouls out and I think ok get Acie back in there. Then Woody turns to AJ and Im thinking YOU GOTTA FUKKKKKIN BE KIDDING ME.

Quote:

Why in the world did he put in Anthony Johnson instead of Acie Law. Just pure Iditcy!

Again, if you perform well, you're writing your ticket to the bench. We've known this for years, why is this a surprise to anyone?!

• Premium Member

Quote:

I truly feel we have the slowest head coach in the history of the NBA. How long do we fans have to continue to be tortured with Woodson as head coach? I wish the 524 or so members of the ASG were forced to sell the team. Belkin's looking better day by day.

How can someone watch 300 + games of Woodson coached basketball and still think he is a capable pro coach???

BK is insane/inept to levels I have never been exposed to as a pro sports fan.