• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza blows

exodus

Quote:

I wish ZaZa would model his game after Jason Collier.
tombstone.gif

that was totally uncalled for....

For anyone that doesn't know...Jason Collier was an NBA player that died unexpectedly of heart problems a few years ago. I hate Zaza's on court play as much as anyone, but to wish him death is just horrible.

Quote:

LOL I wasn't trashing Zaza, I was trashing DrZ. You may not have been around during the whole era where DrZ (the Hawksquawk poster not the CNN guy) had a whole routine of eating corndogs and we were winning nightly when he did.

Oddly enough.. I've been trying to lose weight lately. Down to 223 (from 247 a few months ago and 260 in the middle of last year!)

So, yeah, I haven't been keeping up the corndog intake. I take full responsibility for all the Hawks' woes.

Quote:

Quote:

LOL I wasn't trashing Zaza, I was trashing DrZ. You may not have been around during the whole era where DrZ (the Hawksquawk poster not the CNN guy) had a whole routine of eating corndogs and we were winning nightly when he did.

Oddly enough.. I've been trying to lose weight lately. Down to 223 (from 247 a few months ago and 260 in the middle of last year!)

So, yeah, I haven't been keeping up the corndog intake. I take full responsibility for all the Hawks' woes.

I could tell you weren't a frequenter of the gym but I never would have guessed 247.

If the Hawks can't win with a skinny Zack then they just don't deserve to win I guess!

Nice work!

It's funny how Zaza was considered one of the biggest bargains out of all the NBA free agents last year after the piddling contract BK signed him for and the generally solid way he performed last season...and that bargain basement signing was lauded even by people who normally have nothing but bad things to say about the Hawks. We definitely got good value out of him last season relative to the contract that we signed him for- but now, nuttin but regression for Zaza. That unfortunately seems a recurring theme around here, and you have to wonder how much of that has to do with the coaching these players are receiving. My suspicion is that it's probably quite a bit.

Not saying that Zaza is 'good' or anything even close to that, but I just wonder how he'd do with better coaching.