• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are get pulling for tonight?

Brotha2ThaNite

The Hawks tomorrow.

I personally got tired of looking at scores hoping for other teams to lose as the Hawks did as well. I'm trying to get past that welfare mentality we have with this team.

They should play +.500 ball from here on out and take a playoff spot as opposed to hoping NJ or CHI lose more games than they do.

Definitely Chicago. Jersey losing in consecutive nights will give us a full 2-game cushion over them. And we'll have a chance to put some distance between us and Chicago when we play them twice in like a 10 day span, starting next week.

Going 3 - 0 vs Chi and Jersey will go a long way in making the playoffs. Then if we happen to win those back-to-back/home and home games vs Philly, we may even be able to be in position to move up to 7th.

Quote:

...I personally got tired of looking at scores hoping for other teams to lose as the Hawks did as well. I'm trying to get past that welfare mentality we have with this team.

They should play +.500 ball from here on out and take a playoff spot as opposed to hoping NJ or CHI lose more games than they do.

I certainly agree with you in theory gsu...but I think we need as much going for us as we can get. I'd really like to see us make the playoffs by hook or crook this year. I think it would be good for the young fellas to have the experience and the exposure. I harbor no unrealistic dreams of us going deep or anything though.

Quote:

Quote:

I want to see ATL/BOS @ Phillips. I'll pay $100 a ticket to see that.

I'll buy you one if you take that bug off there munching_out.gif

Get Mozilla and use Adblock, you can block any image. Thank god I don't have to see that hornets logo or the chris paul pictures any more...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Get Mozilla and use Adblock, you can block any image. Thank god I don't have to see that hornets logo or the chris paul pictures any more...

After the Hawks won their 3rd game in a row Hotlanta ditched off his Hornets avatar. It will probably reappear after the next loss.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well damn if it's that big a deal I'll take it off!