Game 71: Hawks vs Bucks

gsuteke

• Moderators

Is Palmer doing as bad a job as our announcers are indicating? I don't think I have ever heard them rag on an official like that. "She has never worked a playoff game and is showing us exactly why... I don't know what she is watching but she is going to be watching a lot of playoff games on television when the playoffs start."

Gah! What happened to Bibby? I havent been able to watch any of the game, so I dont know what is going on.

Meanwhile, it appears as though Horfy is having two overall bad games in a row. frown.gif

Look like after Joe was shut down offensively yesterday, the Joe of old is back today.

Looks like Zaza is playing really well tonight stat-wise. Does that parlay into good play on the court tonight?

Oh, and Chill is being the usual Chill. Gotta love that.

I didn't get to see the entire game but every time I saw Acie go inside he did a great job finishing or finding the open man. The Acie that played tonight is the Acie that we desperately need night in and night out in order to compete and get Bibby some rest. Let's just pray that Bibby's thumb doesn't keep him out long, if any, or affect his play.