• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Bulls Game thread

DJlaysitup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, I cant watch it becuz Channelsurfing, for the last 4 or so Hawks game, is only displaying AUDIO only...Damn.

And is it me, or has Bibby been stuck on 28 points for a VERY long time. It says he is stuck at 13 FG attempts for a long while now...

Just what the hell is out offense doing out there anyway?

yeah like hmm, why does Woody keep leaving Gordon open or why doesn't Woody box out on Gray. Man Woody drives me nuts out there, he really needs to play fundamental basketball. I love how the players that prove time and again that they CAN do the right things never get the blame for these collapses, it's always Woody's fault.

Oh come now Dolfan. We have discussed Woody several long times in the chatroom and you know I am one of the more sensible Woodson call-him-as-I-see-him guys.

Anyway, Dad said we had a 20 point lead earlier in this game. How the hell are we letting these sorry Bulls do us in like this?

Quote:

Wow Al Horford player of the game!! Hits the big FTs and then gets the leak out jam to seal the win. That game was WAAAAAYYY to close for comfort. It's scary when guys like Gordon catch fire.

Games like this don't really surprise me anymore... it always seems like we play down to our opponent in every fourth quarter.