Supporter

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue Dolfan or northcyde for saying some of the following:

1) Man, and you call yourselves fans? We are in the playoffs!

2) It's all the players' fault

3) We didnt want to lose 3 games in a row. That's why the bench didnt get more PT

4. Acie Law, Solo, and J Rich dont deserve more than 2:45 mins of PT right now. 2:45 should be enough.

5. Now is not the time to be developing players

Oh wait, and my fave...

6. Everyone just needs to CALM DOWN!

In 3...2...1...

This is a 37 win team. They have already shown they aren't good. Just because they made the playoffs doesn't change the fact that they are 8 games below .500 in a sorry conference.

I am glad they made the playoffs but i can't get that excited because this team just hasn't impressed me at all. Before the season I predicted 42 wins and they won 37 so it is clear to me that I overrated this bunch by a pretty wide margin.

Quote:

This is a 37 win team. They have already shown they aren't good. Just because they made the playoffs doesn't change the fact that they are 8 games below .500 in a sorry conference.

I am glad they made the playoffs but i can't get that excited because this team just hasn't impressed me at all. Before the season I predicted 42 wins and they won 37 so it is clear to me that I overrated this bunch by a pretty wide margin.

Isn't it 4 games under .500 at 37 wins? Just askin'.

Quote:

Quote:

No

Their record is 37-45. Last i checked 45 - 37 = 8. If there were 4 games left in the season and they won all four their record would be 41-45.

Quote:

...and woodrow plans on shaving his head

What's the old football saying..."act like you been in the end zone before rookie". I guess we have to excuse Woody since he hasn't been in the playoffs before. Honestly, the whole head shaving thing is bush league/high school stuff IMO. Plus, if I were JJ I would think it is stupid - like he's trying to call attention to himself - like it's a BIG reason the team made the playoffs. It's a stunt that should fit right in with all the champoinship banners at the new Garden.

I can see it now...end of the 1st quarter...announcer says:

"The Hawks are calling a timeout after that 7-0 run by the Celts but the players don't seem to want to go over to the bench. Apparently Woodson's bleeding from the head again and the assistant coaches are trying to stop it from getting in his eyes."

LMAO, but we shouldnt complain that much i mean woody was the one who got these guys that we like so much its his players and asg's team, their the ones who pay them and have to do all of the backround stuff.

BTW can someone tell me the jail policy for murder, how long will i have to stay in prison for an assassination, please i really need to know and soon.

We didnt "start the playoffs" yet and anything that happened up to a minute before game 1 vs Boston doesn't mean squat. Let's face it...our starters have had a grueling last few weeks and it must be hard to get up for a game vs Miami that means nothing. I wouldn't worry too much about these last few games. It's a whole new season come this Sat.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No

Their record is 37-45. Last i checked 45 - 37 = 8. If there were 4 games left in the season and they won all four their record would be 41-45.

Really? Cause had we won 4 more games, we'd be 41-41. I am confused.

Quote:

We didnt "start the playoffs" yet and anything that happened up to a minute before game 1 vs Boston doesn't mean squat.

Exactly. I don't know why everyone's getting all worked up about a meaningless game. If we come out with that effort for game 1, THEN I'll be worried. But until then, who cares. Miami was probably playing this game like it was the finals. I mean really, it was their last game of the year, at home, they had to give their fans something to cheer about. Our guys could've cared less, and it was obvious. But really, why bust ass in a meaningless game and risk injury when there's bigger fish to fry this weekend?

I know people on here love to complain, but really, people are mad about a meaningless loss? Please.

Quote:

Quote:

We didnt "start the playoffs" yet and anything that happened up to a minute before game 1 vs Boston doesn't mean squat.

Exactly. I don't know why everyone's getting all worked up about a meaningless game. If we come out with that effort for game 1, THEN I'll be worried. But until then, who cares. Miami was probably playing this game like it was the finals. I mean really, it was their last game of the year, at home, they had to give their fans something to cheer about. Our guys could've cared less, and it was obvious. But really, why bust ass in a meaningless game and risk injury when there's bigger fish to fry this weekend?

I know people on here love to complain, but really, people are mad about a meaningless loss? Please.

This is the SAME attitude that will prevent us as a team from getting over the hump. Instead of calling people/things/coaches out for their mistakes, some have quickly adhered to excuse-making and talk such as "it was a meaningless game" and "they were probably playing like it was the Finals." Man please. That is the same attitude that has kept the inept BK and Woodson here. Bottom line is that there is NO legit excuse to why Acie, Solo, or J Rich played as little as they did and, in kind, the starters played too much. It is downright pathetic.

It's not complaining...it's telling it like it is. If you want to resort to some childish "They just gotta complain" or "They just gotta find something negative" elementary school puerile stuff, then that's even sadder.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is the SAME attitude that will prevent us as a team from getting over the hump. Instead of calling people/things/coaches out for their mistakes, some have quickly adhered to excuse-making and talk such as "it was a meaningless game" and "they were probably playing like it was the Finals." Man please. That is the same attitude that has kept the inept BK and Woodson here. Bottom line is that there is NO legit excuse to why Acie, Solo, or J Rich played as little as they did and, in kind, the starters played too much. It is downright pathetic.

It's not complaining...it's telling it like it is. If you want to resort to some childish "They just gotta complain" or "They just gotta find something negative" elementary school puerile stuff, then that's even sadder.

Whatever. You can choose to stress over a game that was basically glorified practice. I'm just gonna let them look forward to Saturday (or Sunday, depending on the Bruins).

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What is elementary school is thinking that any poster's "attitude" on an internet message board changes anything the team does or doesn't do. Nothing we say or do matters, so you may as well enjoy the fact that we're in the playoffs and have a beer or something.

Quote:

Really? Cause had we won 4 more games, we'd be 41-41. I am confused.

If they had 4 more games to play and won all of them they would be 41-45 which is still a losing record.

Assume it is the beginning of the season and the Hawks record is 10-10. they win a game tonight to go 11-10. What is their record now?

A) 1 game over .500

B) 1/2 game over .500

Quote:

Exactly. I don't know why everyone's getting all worked up about a meaningless game.

They came out the same way against Indy which wasn't a meaningless game but we still had people saying don't worry about it.

Bottom line is that this is a 37 win team. the fact that they made the playoffs doesn't change that.