Plainview1981

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Go ahead and give me everything I deserve in this thread.

We should keep this thread going for a very long time!!!!!!! But I must admit Hots that you aren't the only target. I want all of the KG fans too that were claiming that KG could score 60 on the Hawks if he wanted to! Or that the Celtics didn't even play hard in game 3!

Quote:

We should keep this thread going for a very long time!!!!!!! But I must admit Hots that you aren't the only target. I want all of the KG fans too that were claiming that KG could score 60 on the Hawks if he wanted to! Or that the Celtics didn't even play hard in game 3!

i need to find all those Celtics fan that said "you dont piss PP off, he'll go for 50 on the Hawks now"

I'm never really post on this board, so I didn't make any predictions to eat crow about. But I'll confess that, coming into this series, I thought that Atlanta's BEST CASE SCENARIO was to win one game.

Is there a chance we could actually advance?

Quote:

Boston might still win this series, but they're puss!es. No way they can beat SA or LA.

I agree, and I thought that before the playoffs started. It's Utah or San Antonio in the West. And the only Eastern team that could beat the West is Detroit and they look like crap. Gotta be tough to win.

Yeah dude, you gotta have more faith in the team that whats make it more enjoyable when they do the improbable.

Damn, this reminds me when the Falcons beat the Vikings to go to the superbowl just feel that warm aurora all over. Go ATL!!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Damn, this reminds me when the Falcons beat the Vikings to go to the superbowl just feel that warm aurora all over. Go ATL!!!

Actually this is so similar to the Boston-Hawks series between Bird and Dominique its scary!