• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chill cuts Hair

Brotha2ThaNite

He still have a very short Afro but it is cut. That's what I saw today. He looked very funny. lol I work very close to where Chill lives. I took a picture of him one day at a Shells station. He was out chatting while he car was being washed.

The one thing I notice every time I see him is he is always alone talking on the phone. No entourage??? lol

I was shocked to see him today being that the season is over. I thought he would be back on the west coast. I guess he feels the same way Al Harrington felt when the 2 Live Stews asked him who has the best ladies LA/Cali or ATL. Al said ATL. ALL THE WAY!!! LOL

ADMIN - don't put personal info about the players or anyone else up on here please.

• Premium Member

He chopped the fro?!?!? That has to be the worst news I've heard this offseason. I actually thought it was cool. Nobody rocks the fro anymore unless it's some hideous Ben Wallace type blowout or something. That fro kind of defined his style of play: unique and somewhat ackward, yet effective. nod.gif

First off...Chill did not cut his hair. I saw him at the Lenox mall yesterday and it was larger than ever. Secondly, Brotha2thanite...you sound like a stalker. Don't you think its a bit intrusive to post where someone lives on the internet. I'm sure you wouldn't want everyone knowing where you stay. He's a normal person just like you, whats the point of putting his business out there. Lastly, since the robberies of Curry and Walker, alot of guys have beefed up personal security whether it be through getting guns themselves or hiring people. I've heard numerous guys, Shaq being one of mention, that drive alone but have security following. So you should be more careful following guys and taking pictures because alot of guys have hired goons who's JOB is to handle their dirty work. (just look up Mike Bibby+security on google for examples)

Quote:

First off...Chill did not cut his hair. I saw him at the Lenox mall yesterday and it was larger than ever. Secondly, Brotha2thanite...you sound like a stalker. Don't you think its a bit intrusive to post where someone lives on the internet. I'm sure you wouldn't want everyone knowing where you stay. He's a normal person just like you, whats the point of putting his business out there. Lastly, since the robberies of Curry and Walker, alot of guys have beefed up personal security whether it be through getting guns themselves or hiring people. I've heard numerous guys, Shaq being one of mention, that drive alone but have security following. So you should be more careful following guys and taking pictures because alot of guys have hired goons who's JOB is to handle their dirty work. (just look up Mike Bibby+security on google for examples)

LOL I looked up Bibby and security and the first thing I got was an article about Team Dime getting into a brawl three years ago at a bar... the owner had to send out his security and break it up and then banned Bibby and his posse of wannabes from his place..... Another hit was a pic someone took of Bibby getting into it with a security guard. It seems like people need to hire security when Team Dime's around rather than Bibby needing his own detail...

ps. I agree posting a guy's personal info on a board is bad form... Brotha2nite I know you didn't mean anything by it tho and it's not like he gave away Chill's address...

Quote:

I understand what you are saying about personal business. I did not post where he lived. I did nothing more then what Chill did in the AJC 2 weeks ago. He said where he goes grocery shopping. If some one was a stalker they can just wait there. lol That's why I did not see their was a problem saying what I say. I say it to backup my subject, which is about Chill cutting his hair. I did not say the Sub-division name so i really did not do anything different then what Chill did in the AJC. I did see Chill and if he didn't cut his hair it must have been someone who looked like him or my eyes were playing tricks on me. lol If, I'm wrong I really apologies to everyone on here.

If I was a stalker I sure would not come out and say what I did say. It's just that Chill stays and travels on a road I travel on 4 times a day transporting documents. So, you chill-out PUNK! grimace.gif

Here is the picture too. I guess this makes me a legit stalker instead of just asking to take a pic of one of my favorite basketball players hush.gif

chill.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, dude's got some ears. I think he may look a little funny with a fade. Almost as funny as that
guys azz in the pic.
That's awesome.

I KNEW IT WAS COMING... LOL

Stop taking pictures of peoples asses man.