• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do any Hawks Check this site ?

Jammin29

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some of the players have checked it out, I mean we have had Mullins, Levenson, and I believe Babcock back in the day post here and this site has been around in some form or fashion for close to a decade I think back when Sturt started it.

I'm sure that none of them regularly view this site though since just about every player gets so much negativity thrown at them. Would you want to visit a website that was put together where people commented all day long about your performance and how you should be fired or traded for that scrub in the mail room?

Quote:

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some of the players have checked it out, I mean
we have had Mullins, Levenson, and I believe Babcock back in the day post here
and this site has been around in some form or fashion for close to a decade I think back when Sturt started it.

I'm sure that none of them regularly view this site though since just about every player gets so much negativity thrown at them. Would you want to visit a website that was put together where people commented all day long about your performance and how you should be fired or traded for that scrub in the mail room?

quick question.How would u be sure it was really them?

One time they posted a specific link to a ticketmaster deal that was for Hawksquawk.net . I believe it was a Clippers game or something 2 years ago. If they had access to a ticketmaster account for Hawks tickets then I would be fairly certain it was one of them or an intern with direct orders from them.

• Premium Member

I think Marvin would love Phoenix.

It's home of the rugrats creators...

He would love to be able to play for a team that didn't expect him to do anything but run.

Come on, get behind the deal...

Marvin for Bell, #15.