• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uh oh.

mrhonline

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RealGM poster is the source? That almost carries negative credibility for me.

I will wait until we actually see some solid news about this, its an obvious possibility. And when this guy says it is $33 million gross NBA contract that seems a little high. Like I said earlier, it isn't taxed so it is like earning $20 million after taxes.

Quote:

RealGM poster is the source? That almost carries negative credibility for me.

I will wait until we actually see some solid news about this, its an obvious possibility. And when this guy says it is $33 million gross NBA contract that seems a little high. Like I said earlier, it isn't taxed so it is like earning $20 million after taxes.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. Some sort of mis-communication.

Haven't heard this anywhere else yet.

Look, if they have that much money to throw around, I'm not sure why teams aren't making offers to all the RFAs right now. I'm sure Gordon could be had for the same - Deng would certainly consider since he seems pissed and Philly ownership said they overpay for Iggy.

Quote:

Mabey we can go after J.R. Smith to replace Childress...oh wait this is the ASG so they'll just sit back and do nothing.

JR Smith is probably worth less than Childress. Smith is a head case.

Quote:

Quote:

Mabey we can go after J.R. Smith to replace Childress...oh wait this is the ASG so they'll just sit back and do nothing.

JR Smith is probably worth less than Childress. Smith is a head case.

LOL @ Smith being a head case. I LOL because Josh Smith was a "head case" last summer.

JR Smith offensively is MUCH better than J-Chill. He can hit threes, drive and is one of the most athletic players in the league. Not to mention he is only 22. I always thought Chill was overrated on defense IMO.

• Premium Member

Quote:

JR Smith offensively is MUCH better than J-Chill. He can hit threes, drive and is one of the most athletic players in the league. Not to mention he is only 22. I always thought Chill was overrated on defense IMO.

I would go with JR Smith or Maurice Evans

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Another guy to consider is Ricky Davis.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davis = Cancer.

Davis = AIDS/HIV

More like....

Davis>>>>>>HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Heart disease, Stroke.....

Ricky Davis=African Ebola that kills you in two day

So, if this is true, then they offer Josh Smith the same deal and he takes it, Hawks

will have been effectively blown apart by our overseas rival league.

Money talks. In this instance, it said "Come on over here and join us."

• Premium Member

An Italian website is now confirming:

Can you read Italian? I can't.

The translation from Hoopshype:

Quote:

A source told BasketGround that Josh Childress accepted a three year deal with Olympiacos in the afternoon. As reported, the Reds will pay more that any offer Childress could receive from an NBA franchise.

It may take a head case to come to Atl???

ASG has to be close to panic mode. Like they've taken a hit in the midsection. Their next move is CRUCIAL.

this move makes me think of Koncak that ended up being one to be remembered . . . . for the wrong reasons.