• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which Snt For Smoove Would You Prefer?

Admin

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
Based on the 3 most talked about SnTs for Smoove, which of these would you want the most assuming that we absolutely had to trade Smoove?

IF I had to trade Smith, I would take back McDyess, Amir johnson, Stuckey & a 1st for Smith and Caxton.

This poll isn't about whether or not we should keep him, it's about who you would prefer if we HAVE TO trade him. Please stay on topic. :rolleyes:

handshake.gif

I would go with the Prince trade. Howard's shooting % have went down each year.

But I would not trade J-Smoove a young talent with A LOT MORE GROWING!!

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

Josh Howard and Brandon Bass.

Josh Howard is a legitimate second scoring option and a good perimeter defender. Brandon Bass can provide a spark off the bench with his ability to score around the basket, and his rebounding. Both players would contribute more to our team, than Odom or Tayshaun Prince/Amir Johnson.

Tayshaun Prince is a roleplayer, albeit one of the best. Amir Johnson can't even get time on the court, and when he does he's so foul prone that he can't stay on the court. He's just a bench scrub.

Based on the 3 most talked about SnTs for Smoove, which of these would you want the most assuming that we absolutely had to trade Smoove?

Of the three, I think Howard/Bass is easily the best return of talent. I don't have any confidence that Amir will amount to anything.

If it were not for Howard's issues in the playoffs last year he would be a no brainer......However, having a 28th birth day bash on the night of an elimination playoff game (coupled with poor play vs. inferior wing players of the Hornets )tells me his mind was more on partying then winning in the playoffs. He should have made old Po Pete, slow Stojakich, and the rookie J. Wright, pay on the defensive end but he didn't.

You would never hear of Prince pulling that stunt.

Plus Prince has not missed a game in over 5 seasons. Howard misses 10 games every season. Too me Prince is the ultimate team player and gamer. He is my guy here.

I would prefer Maxielle to Johnson. If Amir Johnson was better then Maxielle he would have been getting the playing time. That being said.........we will never get an upgrade to ZaZa if we never roll the dice. I just can't see a guy like Dumars giving up on a project center he drafted unless he is truely a lost cause like Darko was. Give me Maxielle. The guy is a freak and would give us some much needed shot blocking in the absence of Smoove.

Edited by coachx

If it were not for Howard's issues in the playoffs last year he would be a no brainer......However, having a 28th birth day bash on the night of an elimination playoff game (coupled with poor play vs. inferior wing players of the Hornets )tells me his mind was more on partying then winning in the playoffs. He should have made old Po Pete, slow Stojakich, and the rookie J. Wright, pay on the defensive end but he didn't.

You would never hear of Prince pulling that stunt.

Plus Prince has not missed a game in over 5 seasons. Howard misses 10 games every season. Too me Prince is the ultimate team player and gamer. He is my guy here.

I would prefer Maxielle to Johnson. If Amir Johnson was better then Maxielle he would have been getting the playing time. That being said.........we will never get an upgrade to ZaZa if we never roll the dice. I just can't see a guy like Dumars giving up on a project center he drafted unless he is truely a lost cause like Darko was. Give me Maxielle. The guy is a freak and would give us some much needed shot blocking in the absence of Smoove.

You definitely make some good points there coach. If Howard were 21-22 years old I could see "forgiving" him for doing something stupid like that, but he's not a young kid anymore and should be showing a lot more maturity.

I like Maxielle, but there just seems to be something about Amir Johnson that makes me think his ceiling is so high and that Dumars has been hiding him on the bench.

However for Josh Smith he would give up Amir even though he is a project.

I like Tayshaun alot. I think his defense and smart play are the equal to Howards offense. The kicker to me is Amir. Bass is a nice bench player but there is not alot of potential there. Amir is a guy that COULD have a big upside and he has the size to play the 5 at some point.