Childress Disrespected By Teammates?

Admin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
The problem on the team dis is that everyone on the roster respected Chillz and knew without a doubt he should have started over Marvin. Marvin on the inside was/is the most disappointing player on the roster. I got that from the mouth in the Administration.

Marvin should have been on the pine and/or moved some time ago. Marvin needs some strong strives to take the taste out of the mouths around Hawksland.

What are you saying Swat?

That Marvin was playing because somebody had to prove that he was the right pick??

Sounds like misplaced hope.

Chillz is just another notche in Marvin's belt of lost players for the cause of Marvin's development.

He could start for a playoff team and not the Hawks... True because some playoffs teams like LA was starting Sasha V and elderly Michael Finley. The Hawks don't have Tim Duncan or Lebron James so he can only be a energy guy to be effective on a team like this. I see his point but he must remember where he's at.

Childress thinks he is a better player than he really is. He can't create his own shot and can't get shoots unless he is wide open. Everybody seems to realize this but him.

Marvin haters are going to twist this bad to prove that it's Marvin fault. I agree with you, Chillz isn't a starter for what the Hawks have, we do not have Kobe or TD21. There was no way he was starting. He wasn't as good as Marvin. Simple as that, he was the 5th best player on the team and became the 6th best player after the Bibby trade. He could start for the Suns or Squrs but look what they have at other positions, there is a reason why, it's not cause Atlanta undervalue you. It becuase of your value and what we have.

JJ

Smith

Marvin

Horford

were all better and Bibby was as well.

Marvin haters are going to twist this bad to prove that it's Marvin fault. I agree with you, Chillz isn't a starter for what the Hawks have, we do not have Kobe or TD21. There was no way he was starting. He wasn't as good as Marvin. Simple as that, he was the 5th best player on the team and became the 6th best player after the Bibby trade. He could start for the Suns or Squrs but look what they have at other positions, there is a reason why, it's not cause Atlanta undervalue you. It becuase of your value and what we have.

JJ

Smith

Marvin

Horford

were all better and Bibby was as well.

and it was Childress on the floor at the end of games not Marvin. One of the few things Woody did right.

and it was Childress on the floor at the end of games not Marvin. One of the few things Woody did right.

That's why Marvin had 135 crunch time minutes and Josh had 100. Oh wait...

http://www.82games.com/CSORT2.HTM

And he got to the line more than any other Hawk, shooting 80%.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT9.HTM

Unlike the haters on this board who choose to ignore faults and/or strengths to suit their arguments, I do credit Josh for shooting an astounding 77% in these minutes, leading the league. It was on a small number of attempts (he was very good at tip-in's) but he made them count.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT6.HTM

The rest of the Hawks were bad, ranging from 43% for Horford to 27% for Bibby. JJ was 29.7%, Smith 34.6% and Marvin 36.7%.

That's why Marvin had 135 crunch time minutes and Josh had 100. Oh wait...

http://www.82games.com/CSORT2.HTM

And he got to the line more than any other Hawk, shooting 80%.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT9.HTM

Unlike the haters on this board who choose to ignore faults and/or strengths to suit their arguments, I do credit Josh for shooting an astounding 77% in these minutes, leading the league. It was on a small number of attempts (he was very good at tip-in's) but he made them count.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT6.HTM

The rest of the Hawks were bad, ranging from 43% for Horford to 27% for Bibby. JJ was 29.7%, Smith 34.6% and Marvin 36.7%.

f stats. did u watch any games at the end of the season? Childress was on the floor not Marvin.

Yeah Cwell I wish i could get this point across to people, esp. crimedog who was pushing IVERSON?!?! over JJ this past year. Stats mean crap sometimes.

what's funny is u can tell by his post that he just using random stats to replace actual game instances that u see first hand.WATCH A GAME. F that 82 Games BS website,it's crack for alot of u guys. I swear they can have a stat for percentages of left hand shots with 13 minutes left in the game while having to go take a piss. f stats,especially ones not on boxscores the rest can kick rocks.

Jordan was the greatest of all time. He earned that right. I really don't recall a lot of team captains singling out a player, who appears to be the same player every time he mentions something or it's 2 players with the same problem. Perhaps you could give me an example ?

Oscar Robinson was the greatest player of all time!

• Premium Member
Oscar Robinson was the greatest player of all time!

The greatest of all time goes like this:

1. Kareem.

2. Bill Russell

3. Wilt

4. Jordan.

5. Larry Bird.

Robinson never won an MVP.

He's championship was because of The Captain.

You may not lie, but you aren't too bright if you think Chillz is better than Marvin.

It does not take basketball brilliance to realize that the Hawks starting line-up needed Marvin to balance things out, especially before Bibby. Things never worked right when Chill started. I do not buy in to anyone with the Hawks thinking otherwise.

I appreciate him thinking he should start though, being as competetive as he is. He was my favorite Hawk, I feel like part of the team's soul is gone. Also, when it comes down to believing Chilldress and the way Management negotiated with him, hands down I'm going with Chilldress. This may be my last summer as a Hawk fan.