• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Do You Want To Happen To Smith?

Packfill

Keep him or trade him?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our problem is not the money we will have to pay JS IMO...it's the money we will be paying to Bibby and Speedy. The way Woody runs the offense a guy like T-Lue is about as good as Bibby...and I'm as good as Speedy :beathorse:

to tell the truth I once joked that we would be competitive with Jason Kapono at PG(if he had handles) lol. because it's like Bibby wasn't really running the offense any better, he was just another shooter. The offense scored more because of Bibby's jumpshot but as far as PG skills, Woody's offense doesn't call for it much.

Edited by Cwell

to tell the truth I once joked that we would be competitive with Jason Kapono at PG(if he had handles) lol. because it's like Bibby wasn't really running the offense any better, he was just another shooter. The offense scored more because of Bibby's jumpshot but as far as PG skills, Woody's offense doesn't call for it much.

Well Bibby needs less space than Lue and he shoots well on the move.

He is also a lot better in transition and he can bring the ball up-court against pressure which was killing us w/ Lue.

The thing with Bibby is that he wasn't ever a great creator in the halfcourt anyway. In his glory days he would usually bring the ball up and pass to Webber in the high post then move around off the ball for a J.

I do think we need to run more sets out of the high post. Joe works very well from there and Smith did a great job from there when Joe went out in 06-07 and we ran the offense through Josh... that was when he was 20-10 for a couple of months.

If we run through those two in the high post, Bibby can do what he did in Sacto.

With all the posturing going on, what do you want to happen with Smith (i.e., not what you think will happen)?

For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Now then it is no more I that do it, For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it.

Edited by Swatguy

For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Now then it is no more I that do it, For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it.

Do