• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone considering League Pass Broadband?

mrhonline

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of forking over the dough to do this...

NBA LP Broadband

I'm considering it. Also considering the full league pass, not sure what the price is this year, but the main reason was to get hawks games online on the road. Since this is $85, I might just do this. I'll do a free trial.

The other thing is right now I pay $5 a month for NBATV, so the $60 a year for NBATV plus the $85 for the online pass might be about the same as the full league pass.

Decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking of forking over the dough to do this...

NBA LP Broadband

Holy Sh*t man at the risk of sounding as gay as Lascar looked in that Hawaiin shirt with the PBR ... I LOVE YOU!

AT&T U-Verse is probably the only provider on the planet that doesn't offer NBA League Pass and I searched for hours yesterday trying to find a way to watch the games but I couldn't find this, even on the league pass page. I'm wondering did they just put this up today?

Either way I am going to sign up right now. Thanks again!!

I have had league pass the last two years and the broadband comes with it automatically.....However this year i've had an issue as dishnetwork said they are still in contract negotiations so they dont have the pass yet. that was this past saturday. i'm gonna call today to see if that's still the deal

I would do it except night games are when I am at home and my internet there doesn't support heavy broadcasting like that, so I may have to buy the pass on DTV. Or another option for my package is I can buy just SportSouth for Atlanta for a couple of bucks. It depends on whether I want to see just Hawks or everyone.

Thanks for this, but bummer for me as its not available to Australian residents...looks like I'll have to look for some sort of workaround.

I bet that if you could get a proxy server here in the states that you could route your IP through that and it would work.

Thanks for this, but bummer for me as its not available to Australian residents...looks like I'll have to look for some sort of workaround.

Supposedly this is the international version of league pass broadband, some people already paid for it and could watch the games yesterday. However there are still some concerns whether it's legit or not, cause you can't watch multiple games at the same time and you can't forward/rewind when you watch archived games also the live support makes quite a lot of spelling mistakes which seems kinda strange to me.

Dolfan - thanks for that, thats what I was thinking of doing, though I wouldnt want to try and stream through a proxy, hopefully it will only do the country check when signing up.

BigDirty - thanks for the link mate, im watching the demo there now. I might look into signing on there.

Thanks again guys...

Cheers

Rick

Its not available for me here in South America either. (that link BigDirty provided doesnt work either).

Rick, you were the man with the links last year. If you find a good site for games, can you PM me?? Thanks mate!

I'm considering it. Also considering the full league pass, not sure what the price is this year, but the main reason was to get hawks games online on the road. Since this is $85, I might just do this. I'll do a free trial.

The other thing is right now I pay $5 a month for NBATV, so the $60 a year for NBATV plus the $85 for the online pass might be about the same as the full league pass.

Decisions, decisions...

What do you get for $5 a month for nba tv?

According to the site the international league pass broadband should work in the floowing countries:

* Argentina

* Australia

* Brazil

* Denmark

* Finland

* France

* Germany

* India

* Italy

* Japan

* South Korea

* Mexico

* Norway

* Philippines

* Russia

* Spain

* Sweden

* United Kingdom

* Israel

I'm still not 100% convinced that it is legit.