• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great game but

capstone21

• Admin

I am disappointed to see that we still do not box out. We have to stop giving up so many offensive rebounds.

Other then that I was really happy with our performance over all. I like the additions of Evans and Murray and its good to see Zaza getting his confidence back. I am liking our bench this season.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And they all pretty sucked from the FT line. That was the only thing that made it interesting down the stretch.

But eh, good all-around game. It will be interesting to see what the new-look Hawks with Marvin Williams resuming the starting rotation will play like.

• Admin
And they all pretty sucked from the FT line. That was the only thing that made it interesting down the stretch.

But eh, good all-around game. It will be interesting to see what the new-look Hawks with Marvin Williams resuming the starting rotation will play like.

Yes, the FTs was the other thing.

I may be proven wrong here, but I thought the 1st half they boxed out pretty well.

Marvin should have to earn his spot back.

And, the effort was amazing tonight. I saw a lot of what we were missing last year when compared to other team with the hustle in this game. I hope it continues. I have always thought Georgia teams have a tendency to play down to their opponents and get satisfied with themselves too easily.

I may be proven wrong here, but I thought the 1st half they boxed out pretty well.

Marvin should have to earn his spot back.

And, the effort was amazing tonight. I saw a lot of what we were missing last year when compared to other team with the hustle in this game. I hope it continues. I have always thought Georgia teams have a tendency to play down to their opponents and get satisfied with themselves too easily.

You act as if he was suspended for 10 games

• Premium Member
I'd be lying if I said that it doesn't carry over from last year. I don't think I'm hatin' on him, but I liked what I saw tonight compared to what I saw most of last year.

Let me get this straight, Are you saying that the team played better tonight because Marvin didn't play?

Let me get this straight, Are you saying that the team played better tonight because Marvin didn't play?

Nope. Simply saying I like what I saw tonight. If Marvin comes back and doesn't do d*ck then I think that it should make the decision easier for the next outing. If he comes out Saturday and sinks all his shots I will gladly STFU. Until then ... the team did play fine tonight.

• Premium Member
Nope. Simply saying I like what I saw tonight. If Marvin comes back and doesn't do d*ck then I think that it should make the decision easier for the next outing. If he comes out Saturday and sinks all his shots I will gladly STFU. Until then ... the team did play fine tonight.

So Marvin would have to sink all of his shots to shut you up?

• Premium Member
Yeah, literally. All his shots. Because that happens. Not unreasonable or anything. Why wouldn't you think I meant that literally? I mean, it makes sense, right?

Grey area hombre, grey area.

Just trying to understand you my friend because you have not made much sense with any of your post.

Edited by Peoriabird

• Admin
offensive rebounds:

Atlanta:18

Orlando:17 (dwight with 7)

??

If you watched...there were a lot of rebounds we should have gotten that we were not boxing out. We just let guys in the paint to easy and that needs to stop. This has been a constant problem last season. A constant one.