• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKS VS HORNETS

tonegully

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you can't just look at the stats here. I went to that Hawks-Sixers game and Bibby pretty much kept us in it while our overall offense stalled. He also has been THE player that has stretched the floor, making it harder for opposing teams to concentrate on Joe. You're compare Bibby to Paul straight up, but that's not my point. Paul is the best PG in the NBA, period. I'm just saying that things may not be as one sided as you may think.

Last time Bibby played against Paul, Paul had 23 points and 18 assists.

If Paul comes close to those numbers again it will be a one sided match, and i one sided game.

It's not like we are the only team in the NBA who has problems with Paul. He's a wizard with the ball. I was thinking put West on him for periods to try and take him out of his game. Best bet is for our team D to try to keep him from going totally wild.

I kinda like that idea. Maybe throw West in there at certain times to really hound Paul with some fullcourt pressure. Maybe give him 5-10 minutes of PT.

Last time Bibby played against Paul, Paul had 23 points and 18 assists.

If Paul comes close to those numbers again it will be a one sided match, and i one sided game.

last time bibby played paul he was really hurt. and he was just getting to the team.

i'm not saying that paul could get those numbers again, but i expect bibby to put up a better fight.

I'm pissed off... NBA.com is being so stupid, the broadcasters must of f***ed up or something.

The NBA Broadband thing online isn't working, and none of the channels that's supposed to be free for a week on the TV are working either. It's stupid... now I can't even watch the Hawks. f***in bullshit.