• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKS @ THUNDER, WE ARE BACK ON THE ROAD

tonegully

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Smoove make a miraculous recovery like he did 2 years ago. We definitly can't play like this against Boston and Chicago. Hell we can't even afford to play like this against New Jersey. We have got to pull this win out. 1 good sign is Marvin is starting to get it going.

I would come on here and start complaining about how it wasn't a blowout and how it wasn't impressive...but this is not the BCS, and the Hawks are not playing for the selection committee: They are playing for Ws and Ls and they got the W tonight. And I DEFINITELY won't complain about a road win since this team loves to make every road game more dramatic than it should be.

So I could care less how ugly it was, every win is beautiful. :beer:

P.S.: Thank God for Flip.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

Ugly win, ill take it. i was so nervous with that game but the team stayed in it and didnt let the crowd scare them or anything. Hit the big FGs at the end. it was ugly but we are undefeated and held them to under 90 pts once again. Bring on CHI

I agree. Any win on the road is big for the hawks. A win without Smoove even better. I look at it as we're 5-0, who would have thought, and it's just more time to get Smoove healthy while winning at the same time.

In addition, I would take Flip Murray and Mo Evans over Chillz any day of the week. Not hating on Chillz, loved his hustle and what not...but I believe those two more than make up for the loss of fro man.

5 games into the season and we already have 1/4 of our road win total from last season. Things look good in the ATL so far.

Tough win. I don't think the Hawks would have came back last season. Flip Murray was so huge. He did tonight what Childress can't do. Overall, tonight is what is going to happen when the jump shots don't fall. You will lose games like this against better teams when you get nothing in the post and are forced to take a billion jumpers.